Run of The Month - August (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What rig were you driving, a 60? I'm sometimes have a hard time putting names/handles/rigs and faces together. :doh:
Black 100 series.

Hey guys my name is Cameron I met you guys out on the trail today. I was in the green 4runner that pulled a land cruiser off the side of the road and drove through that huge cow pond. I saw someone in your group videotape my run through the cow pond and was wondering if it would be possible to get a hold of it! It was nice meeting you all and I hope to see you guys on the trails again soon!:p thanks,
Cameron

You may not know, so no dig on you, but: Most cattle ponds are lined, constructed with a layer of clay. When they are driven in, the liner is damaged, making them leak, costing the rancher big $$$ to repair. Please don't post evidence on the web for them to use against us.

And is illegal and the kind of crap that gets areas closed!:doh:

Tools -

I didn't know that (thanks).

I don't drive in cattle ponds mostly becuase there is a lot of cow**** mixed in the water, and it gets all up on my truck - but good to know. I had a great time on this trip, and I'll post up some pix soon.

Rocky

A few more random pictures my wife snapped a few hundred photos

DSC_6486.jpg

DSC_6505.jpg

DSC_6691.jpg

DSC_6692.jpg

DSC_6693.jpg

Tools -

I didn't know that (thanks).

I don't drive in cattle ponds mostly becuase there is a lot of cow**** mixed in the water, and it gets all up on my truck - but good to know. I had a great time on this trip, and I'll post up some pix soon.

Rocky

Not likely as much fun as we had,, put a lift on one '80 and helped with an axle swap on another, that's real fun!:rolleyes:

Hey guys my name is Cameron I met you guys out on the trail today. I was in the green 4runner that pulled a land cruiser off the side of the road and drove through that huge cow pond. I saw someone in your group videotape my run through the cow pond and was wondering if it would be possible to get a hold of it! It was nice meeting you all and I hope to see you guys on the trails again soon!:p thanks,
Cameron

Cameron, Take no offense but I question if in fact it was a cow pond.:hmm:

Several places the trail I was on passes through areas that retained water that could easily confused as a cow pond. My experience is when there are several roads/trails entering water its not a cow pond. Secondly most actual cow pond are bottomless mud bogs making crossing them without 600hp and 54" Gumbo Monster tires impassable. How is your 4Runner set up?

Cameron, Take no offense but I question if in fact it was a cow pond.:hmm:

Several places the trail I was on passes through areas that retained water that could easily confused as a cow pond. My experience is when there are several roads/trails entering water its not a cow pond. Secondly most actual cow pond are bottomless mud bogs making crossing them without 600hp and 54" Gumbo Monster tires impassable. How is your 4Runner set up?

I saw him do it. I am not sure it was a cow pond either. I have the video Cameron. I was passing by when you did it. It was pretty much right on the trail. PM me your email addy.

:clap: Great pics - wish I was able to make this one.

Great pics. Sorry I couldn't make this one; had a fantasy football draft that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom