RTH stuck I-75 Adairsville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Hey guys, heading up to GSMTR and around Macon lost 5th gear on my NV4500. Pulled over and checked to see if reverse still worked (it did) and decided to press on with a 4-speed. Pulled over for gas outside Adairsville and after parked in a shady spot for lunch and now it's stuck in reverse. I know exactly to fix this I just don't have a floor jack to pull my 203/splitcase.

Any ideas? Possible help?

Thanks a bunch
Matt

Maybe anot advance or autozone will have a loaner?

Just got it out of reverse. I was able to replicate the situation as well. Going to press on to Windrock and pull it apart there. I'm closer to there then home, and a tow home from here or from there is going to be expensive so I'll just try to fix it there.

Just got it out of reverse. I was able to replicate the situation as well. Going to press on to Windrock and pull it apart there. I'm closer to there then home, and a tow home from here or from there is going to be expensive so I'll just try to fix it there.

Currently 65 miles from the park. Ben Garcia lives near there, I can send him an alert if u need

I'm back on the road

See you soon!

Aint much between Cleveland, TN and Knox so if u need stop do it sooner than later

Currently 65 miles from the park. Ben Garcia lives near there, I can send him an alert if u need

Just saw this I was out of town till Sunday around 10:am. Did Cruisermatt make it to the park OK. Does he need anything I can Bring up on Wednesday?
:beer:

Made it safely ! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom