Round Up Breakfast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@Tortoise2001 volunteer to make breakfast for the group.
Please sign up to bring anything and we also need to help him clean up afterwards so he can enjoy the trails.

7 -dozen eggs @bottombracket @Aussiecruiser82

2 -20oz bags simply potatoes shredded hash browns @KennyBob

10- 12oz bacon @JohnnyFish

6 -pounds of breakfast sausage @77mustard40

8 -cups real maple syrup @marketShark

6 -sticks of real butter, salted @Fjuan512

2 -gallons of orange juice @bottombracket @meatloaf

60 -paper plates @Unoman

60 -napkins @Unoman

35 -forks, knifes @aljollano

Coffee and related stuff @euclid537

Coffee maker @Unoman
Thanks,
A.J

Last edited:
I can bring the hash browns.

@Tortoise2001 volunteer to make breakfast for the group.
Please sign up to bring anything and we also need to help him clean up afterwards so he can enjoy the trails.

8 -cups real maple syrup

A.J

I will bring REAL maple syrup,

Sausage

AJ, I will take the OJ

I'll bring a few rolls of paper towels(instead of napkins) and paper plates

I've got very limited space to bring anything as my wife is dropping me off at Katemcy on her way to Austin with 2 dogs in tow. I will be lucky to cram my camping gear and a cooler into the car. I can kick in $$ though.

I've got very limited space to bring anything as my wife is dropping me off at Katemcy on her way to Austin with 2 dogs in tow. I will be lucky to cram my camping gear and a cooler into the car. I can kick in $$ though.
No worries @patride71, Im glad you are coming. Plus, we still need volunteers to help clean up @Tortoise2001's mess after he cooks ;)

I’ll bring more eggs or orange juice or something.

What could possibly go wrong?

If you are looking to bring something for breakfast we are still in need of coffee and bacon.

Thanks,
A.J

I’ll get the coffee. Do we have enough coffee makers? My percolator is only 9 cups or so.
@Unoman has a classic Joe DiMaggio Mr Coffee coffee maker and I’ll bring my generator for it.

I also have a percolator if needed. Anyone know the burn ban status?

Yup, I'm bringing my coffee maker and will have it rocking so everyone can come get a hot cup of joe from the Scamp. I'll bring some coffee, but feel free to bring your own roast/grounds if you want. I know some folks are coffee snobs(including myself)...just like beer, right??

Also, I won't be able to leave until noon-1pm on Thursday. I'll do my best to secure the cul-de-sac like in previous years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom