ROTW-CC93CRUISER (DAD's Cruiser) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr. Slee himself just sent me a whole crap loud of pics of the cruiser getting transformed into what the cruiser is today. I will post pics up tomm. Very very cool pics of all the work they did to the cruiser. There are even pics of it being loaded up into a semi so it can be shipped back out to California to Drexx. Thanks Drexx for spending all that money.. :cheers:

Did Drexx bring that Cruiser when he transferred to the Philippines?

His LC100 was featured in a local mag a few months ago.

That is one good looking cruiser. :)

Like others have already mentioned, I really dig the batter terminal connectors.

I know the "modified" ARB was discussed before in another thread (did a search and couldn't find it), which IMO looks great without the hoops. Were the hoops just cut off, or was there more to it than that. From the pics, it looks like it never had them.

I like the Kaymar rear bumper as well.

do you have any overheating problems with the TRD/Ron Davis combo?

I love that ARB .. I've always hated those upper bars.

:beer:

here are some pics that Christo sent me from the time when he was building the cruiser up to what it is now:

fmnaj8.jpg

fmncbc.jpg

fmncjd.jpg

fmncqp.jpg

fmncwx.jpg

fmnd5v.jpg

fmndcn.jpg

fmndl3.jpg

fmne5d.jpg

fmnfrd.jpg

fmng1s.jpg

fmng9z.jpg

fmnggm.jpg

fmngnc.jpg

fmngpw.jpg

Auxilary Fuse box:

fmngww.jpg

fmnh39.jpg

markt said:
do you have any overheating problems with the TRD/Ron Davis combo?
None whatsoever, although the stock "dumb" toyota temperature guage still reads the same..

One more interesting fact about the cruiser, the cruiser was first owned by the 49ers' Steve Young, although we have know converted it into a Raiders cruiser!!!!!!!!!!! Go Raiders!

I love the winch controls!!!! I would love to know how it was all wired, but I bet it is quite involved.

Are those ARB roof racks still availible?

I'm sure glad the wheels are black now! Yuck on the crome.

Sweet ride. I wish i could pop over to Christo's for some work on the rig if i needed.

yes that is one NICE cruiser.

What type of rotors are those?

What is that under the passenger seat?

VERY nice ride. I too would love to live closer to Slee, but then I would probably be divorced.

Arleaux said:
What type of rotors are those?

Could be wrong but they look like the DBA's i had on my 60. If so, VERY nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom