Rope lock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any idea what a rope lock mount is? Made by con-ferr. I bought them bedause ive never seen them before

All i have for now

IMG_1472.png

IMG_1473.png

maybe you run a line between them and whatever they mount up to and use a stopper knot. i was kind of expecting some sort of cam cleat

Those are just brackets to mount the Rope Lock to the roof rack. The actual Rope Lock is MIA. I have no idea what they look like. There is reference to the Rope Lock accessory here (2001):

"While we did not make use of any on this trip, Con-Ferr also makes a variety of accessories for the four-wheeling family, including auxiliary light mounts, axe and shovel mounts, Hi Lift jack mounts, rope locks, and mounts for spare tires and bicycles. The company even makes bolt-on adapters for ski and snowboard carriers from Thule and Yakima."

now i too want to know what a "rope lock" is

had a con-ferr rack on my old 4Runner, with aux light mounts, etc. never did have a catalog and their hey-day was before the internet really took off.

They might just be that.....maybe you can use them to secure a rope lock to....basically a ratchet strap but rope it seems.

Amazon product ASIN B0012XOQ9U

Lots of different things going by that name, a couple of them:

I suspect that Con-Ferr's product was similar in function to this device:
Amazon product ASIN B0B9723YP3Only it was attached to a rack or other structure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom