robby gordon wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nobody?

image.jpg

Don't know if they fit, but they look nice :)

4wheelpart saying that they are not sure if they will..no refunds if they dont. :eek:

Yeah, I understand...buying wheels kind of sucks at places like that!

You can't count on them, they aren't going to say anything that commits them given the no refund.

In the end you need to make sure you are comfortable with it which means you will probably need to do your own research.

You can confirm the bore size otherwise I am pretty sure that they are the same as stock apart from being 17 vs 16.

Fitament is all about the offset/backspacing which should be the same in this case, 0/4.5 BS.

Just call them and ask if the bolt spacing is 6x139.7 with a 108mm bore. Also google if anyone with FJ's or taco are running them. If so, they'll work - BS sounds perfect for 35's. Not 37's.

check the bore size before you buy. I bought another type from them and the hole size was just a hair too small. Also most likely the caps wont fit either. I found this out the hard way. Lucky they were cheap and I know someone with a metal lathe that resized the hole for $20. Also I think the offset is off as I didn't like how they fit so had to put on 1" spacers. 4wheel parts really needs to do their homework because I think they are assuming they are the same fitment as the FJ.

Just to add the issue is the hub sticks out further on the 80 so the inside bore size is correct but they made the outside diameter slightly smaller to fit the cap on the wheel. really terrible design as all they had to do was continue the inside diameter all the way thru and fit the cap different and it would be fine.

Just call them and ask if the bolt spacing is 6x139.7 with a 108mm bore. Also google if anyone with FJ's or taco are running them. If so, they'll work - BS sounds perfect for 35's. Not 37's.

just did but they're closed, must be a friday:lol:.. will find out monday. yup! 35 toyo mt. thank!

build tread coming soon by ROCKJOCK82:cheers::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom