SOLD Roanoke, VA 80 series Mudflaps for no running boards. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Comet

Knower of little, master of less.
SILVER Star
Threads
I purchased OEM mudflaps to fit my 1997 after the running board was removed. Unfortunately my stupidity is your gain if you want them. The front and rear mudflaps are for flares without a set of running boards, I took the flares off. $125 plus shipping of your choice (cheap is better). I think they fit the earlier 80 series cruisers but can be used on the 95-97. PM if interested.

Pictures or it didn’t happen, I know, I know.....

FF668623-DD33-4DA9-9150-EDF1A0E31E7E.jpeg

Bump. Interest but no takers yet.

Price drop. $100 shipped conus.

Want to confirm these are mudflaps for trucks with flares but no running boards. If I recall correctly the only difference is the mounting holes on the front flaps. I believe the rear are universal to both setups (with flares). If this is the case I’d like to work out a deal for the front if you’ll split them. I get that you may want all 4 gone. We can move to a PM or your welcome to call/text me at 713-805-3962. Thanks. Jimmy

@CenTXFJ60 clarity in the post is good. The fronts fit an 80 series with fender flares and no running board. The rear flaps are what you say (universal with flares). I had interest from another MUD member and he found the same Front Only flaps online with a reputable MUD Vendor for $119 plus shipping. Happy to ship the fronts only but my price stays the same at $100 shipped. I am sure the rear will sell at a later date when someone rips theirs off. I had interest from others, PM have been updated. First confirmation gets them.

@CenTXFJ60 clarity in the post is good. The fronts fit an 80 series with fender flares and no running board. The rear flaps are what you say (universal with flares). I had interest from another MUD member and he found the same Front Only flaps online with a reputable MUD Vendor for $119 plus shipping. Happy to ship the fronts only but my price stays the same at $100 shipped. I am sure the rear will sell at a later date when someone rips theirs off. I had interest from others, PM have been updated. First confirmation gets them.
Thank you for the reply. I’ll pass. I’m certain someone will sweep these pretty quickly.

Absolutely. See above. Shipped for $100.

I wish you luck. If Jason at Cruiseryard priced them at $119 plus shipping, then I am good at $100 shipped. No sarcasm intended, there are always deals to be had.

Just trying to further clarify. If my truck came with running boards and I removed them, I would still have the wrong front fender flares for these mud flaps. Is that correct?

Hello...any chance these are still available? I have a '94 RHD w/JDM running boards I plan to remove. I am keeping the flares, and I'd like to replace my front flaps. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom