SOLD Rhino-Rack roof rack with accessories for Land Cruiser LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do you still have the tools that came with it? How is the finish? Is it disassembled? Is it complete?

Do you still have the tools that came with it? How is the finish? Is it disassembled? Is it complete?
I have everything that came with it including the tools but I highly recommend a ball end hex wrench for about $10 to make the install 100x easier. There are some surface stains on the top of the rack but no rust or scratches. Haven’t tried to clean it. It is fully assembled and complete.

I have everything that came with it including the tools but I highly recommend a ball end hex wrench for about $10 to make the install 100x easier. There are some surface stains on the top of the rack but no rust or scratches. Haven’t tried to clean it. It is fully assembled and complete.

Do you think it can be strapped to the LC rack for transportation?

Last edited:
Do you think it can be strapped to the LC rack for transportation?

Should be okay with a couple of good ratchet straps and slow driving on the highway. Or we can partially disassemble to fit inside the LC.

Should be okay with a couple of good ratchet straps and slow driving on the highway. Or we can partially disassemble to fit inside the LC.

Great, when are you available. I'm about 2.5 hours away.

Wow right in my back yard. I’ll take it if available.

Last edited:
NYC570 picking up on Sunday. I’ll let everyone know if he changes his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom