Rhino 4x4 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anyone with a '08 white get the black full installed? i''d like to see a pic before i pull the trigger.

I wish I had the luck that you guys had with this company. I'm ready to buy a bumper from them and no one is willing to contact me. It would be nice if they were on here to see this. Email, WhatsApp, no response. Bueller?

I wish I had the luck that you guys had with this company. I'm ready to buy a bumper from them and no one is willing to contact me. It would be nice if they were on here to see this. Email, WhatsApp, no response. Bueller?

That's interesting, and seems out of character for them. Maybe they're ramping down for Carnival in a little over a week?

Try the Australian distributor?

That's interesting, and seems out of character for them. Maybe they're ramping down for Carnival in a little over a week?

This is what I gather based on the positive reviews from everyone who's dealt with them. The thing is, I've conversed with Paula and someone else previously. My emails/ whatsapp messages have gone unanswered. Kinda doesn't leave a positive taste in the mouth when I'm already skeptical about wiring money overseas.

Try the Australian distributor?

I didn't know they had one. I thought it was just through Argentina. Lemme search.

Someone from FB LC200 page has made contact with Paula from Argentina. I believe there are a few interested. Maybe another group buy?

Someone from FB LC200 page has made contact with Paula from Argentina. I believe there are a few interested. Maybe another group buy?
I'm interested if a group buy was put together.

I was in touch with Paula this past week. I was thinking of ordering myself….it took them a couple weeks to respond. How many was needed for a discount last time we did a group buy?

I'm in for the group buy. I have been trying to get in contact with Rhino 4x4 and no help what so ever. I have a 2015. Thanks

I am also in for a group buy, 2021 model year.

Possibly interested for a 2016+.

I already contacted Paula to get one for w/o mounting light bar. Who else does want to get? We should ask her to get an discount if buy group

Will this bumper work with Bud Built skid plates?
Yes. Just installed my skid plates this week. And I have a rhino bumper

If you really want to save money with a group buy try to get someone in Argentjna that needs US dollars to pay in local currency and then exchange him the US dollars here at the unofficial rate. You could save about 40%

Interested in group buy as well. +2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom