For Sale Restorable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/d/hamtramck-toyota-fj55-53swap/7121368376.html
Awesome, what is that on the floor pans?or is that the floor pans? Also I love how dudes just rebuilding it in the street

Anything is restorable with enough time and money. My advice on this piggie... do yourself a favor and move on!

reminds me a line in a CW McCall song:

"I've seen better stuff in a junkyard, where did you ever find that truck"

House across the street for rent?? Looking for vacation home 🤣
Funny story about Hamtramck where this 55 is located. My dad grew up there and it is where the first generation of Polish people began to live when they first came to America and specifically in Michigan. So it’s it’s kind of funny it’s still has elements of Polish restaurants and such but for the most part it’s no longer filled with Polish citizens. Little trivia there you can use to amaze and amuse your friends with.

Holy crap! I didn't realize Chernobyl was a neighborhood in Detroit.

Does the 55 raise or lower the neighborhood value?

Thanks for the link. I'll have to save the pics. They are intriguing in the same way the pictures of the Salton Sea are mesmerizing.

Last edited:
It has cancer. Outlook is not good. Take it to Chemo and after several treatments, pull the wiper arms and toss the truck into the scrap pile! Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom