Reserved Sites at Twin Grove Campground for Coal Mine Criuser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks a little like a hairless big foot.

Oh and that could be anyone, it's just how the arms and legs are. Like that classic photo.

Looks a little like a hairless big foot.

Oh and that could be anyone, it's just how the arms and legs are. Like that classic photo.

I thaught it was Big Foot! But Big Foot doesn't have Tits that Nice!

Are there any sites left. I would love to come if I could ride with someone. As the furthest member of the Keystone Cruisers (I think) a 5.5-6 hour drive is to far for my 40-62. I would rather bring my Westy, camp and ride with someone. I would also be willing to share a site since my vehicle is my tent, and as a first timer I would definitely bring beer. What say ye?

Are there any sites left. I would love to come if I could ride with someone. As the furthest member of the Keystone Cruisers (I think) a 5.5-6 hour drive is to far for my 40-62. I would rather bring my Westy, camp and ride with someone. I would also be willing to share a site since my vehicle is my tent, and as a first timer I would definitely bring beer. What say ye?

Plenty of room, Jim, as well as empty seats.

My friend Craig from Pittsburgh has a sun-roof syncro. That thing is sweet and it is pretty capable off-road.

I'm trying to remember but I believe the tent sites will support more than 2 tents. Since the tow vehicle folks will assumedly leave their rigs in the tow vehicle parking lot we should be able to fit 2 tow rigs and 1 or 2 non-tow rig drivers in one tent site. What do you guys think?

I'm trying to remember but I believe the tent sites will support more than 2 tents. Since the tow vehicle folks will assumedly leave their rigs in the tow vehicle parking lot we should be able to fit 2 tow rigs and 1 or 2 non-tow rig drivers in one tent site. What do you guys think?
I'm good with two folks/vehicles per site.
Arewe getting close to capacity, or?

We usually have a good 8-10 trucks show up to this event. A few riders too most years.

I started a thread in the CLCC forum to see who's planning on coming and tent camping at TG.

Last edited:
I'm good with two folks/vehicles per site.
Arewe getting close to capacity, or?

I'll get this all sorted out in a day or two...

Okay, confirmed so far:

@Crusha
@iptman
@76FJ40
@jpsfj60
@Pacer
@jamarquardt22
@Jakes40 - PLUS ONE
@BruceFZJ80
@westy
@stock
@Stevesnj
@Tikicruiser
What about you, @TrapperHunt ?

That comes to 13 people and I assume 12 vehicles. Each site can accommodate two vehicles and two tents. this leaves two remaining available sites with space for four more trucks/tents.

All above parties please confirm you are still committed.

I know @Pacer and @jamarquardt22 are sharing a site.

Please decide, and post, who is sharing sites and if any of you do NOT want to share.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom