Reserved Sites at Twin Grove Campground for Coal Mine Criuser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Form of payment desired and timing?

A scantily clad nubile masseuse, with a selection of bourbon, to be presented at my tent nightly between sunset and midnight, shall suffice!

If the requested service above cannot be provided, bring cash to Twin Grove.

A scantily clad nubile masseuse, with a selection of bourbon, to be presented at my tent nightly between sunset and midnight, shall suffice!

6cb4139649ea5d23bbecf23043f7576b5b6fcec9b5fdf2f96f28c2f1f805b8af.jpg

What time is check in wedensday? It would be sweet to dump my Crap before getting on the trails.

Andy- do you mean check in at the campground or for the Coal mine event? I'll be at the campground Tuesday evening you can dump anything temporarily at my place anytime. I have a cabin reserved in the main event area.

I don't think The CLCC crew got a cabin. If you have one left I'll take it for Brother Burl and Me.

Chris- I reserved my cabin last year in July. Went in with the polish brothers Tom and Karl and got two cabins. They have a lot of family coming down this year.

When will we know if we have a reserved tent space? If I don't get on the list I will have to reserve another site if there's even any left

Andy- do you mean check in at the campground or for the Coal mine event? I'll be at the campground Tuesday evening you can dump anything temporarily at my place anytime. I have a cabin reserved in the main event area.
At the campground. I would be up nice and early to do that. Thanks for the offer. If it comes to it I will have to take you up on that.

Lotsa wives and kids at the event but not too many from our local group. Matt Reed's gang usually spends Saturday at the campground, Steve Colavito's wife Kelly is always there for the dinner and auction. Occasionally my grandson attends. My wife has absolutely no interest in the Coal mine event!

When will we know if we have a reserved tent space? If I don't get on the list I will have to reserve another site if there's even any left

Read post #17 again...

It's a match made in Heaven!!

Nice tits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom