Reputation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No feedback here either.

Interesting, I was adding to reputations earlier, and tried to do one more, but was told I'd done too much in the last 24 hours, so you can't just go around clicking everybody you see.

No feedback here either.

Interesting, I was adding to reputations earlier, and tried to do one more, but was told I'd done too much in the last 24 hours, so you can't just go around clicking everybody you see.

This post holds true with one slide modification too ;)

Is there a way to add to someone's reputation that's not related to just a post? I got dinged by a seller, but it wasn't through anything he posted. Do I just find one of his posts and ding him back that way?

You are given 10 points to start with so until someone gives you feedback you will see nothing

Either someone took real offense to something I posted, or I never got any points to start with. I've been at -1 points since the upgrade.

What gives?? How can I get my rep' restored?
rep-points.jpg

TTT

I still haven't gotten any answer to the above question. How can I tell who tagged my rep'?
If it was just a test, why can't I get my rep' restored?

Still lots and lots of confusion on this whole thing. I notice I've got 7 points but I have no hint what it was to start with, how many times it went up or down, or most importantly why it did. You know in "real-life" I take my reputation super seriously and I feel that it is earned by the quality of my actions, thoughts and words. I think this feature is pretty polarizing and pretty confusing. If someone did not approve of anything I wrote here I would sincerely want them to simply drop me a PM and let me learn their thoughts. Prolly 9 times out of 10 I'd take them very seriously and apologize about whatever it was that I made a mistake on. But to simply see some confusing score where I won't learn where I went right or where I went wrong is, well, useless to me. JMHO. :cheers:

Like I said earlier, this Reputation thing is broken.

FWIW, I can see who left the rep so I have no idea why you and some others cannot.

-B-

Like I said earlier, this Reputation thing is broken.

FWIW, I can see who left the rep so I have no idea why you and some others cannot.

-B-

Can you tell me then who I was less than reputable with? :D Woodster, cantcha just "unclick" this option? :cheers:

Can you tell me then who I was less than reputable with?

I can tell you, but you really don't want to know. Think about it. How would you feel if you had negative reps from one of the village elders, or a medicine man, or God forbid, a forum moderator? You might crawl back into your shell and never visit 'Mud again and then what would your life be like without 'Mud? ;)

I vote "Unclick" the rep system..... permanently.

:cheers:

-B-

Looks like you got your wish Beowolf....The scales are gone.

:lol:

It's like the rep points system was never there.... except for this thread...

And that terrible thread in chat. I swear anymore I actually have a hard time telling if those chatters are serious or just seriously joking. :doh: I'm extremely poorly equipped to understand sarcasm if that is what it is. :doh: again.

I can tell you, but you really don't want to know. Think about it. How would you feel if you had negative reps from one of the village elders, or a medicine man, or God forbid, a forum moderator? You might crawl back into your shell and never visit 'Mud again and then what would your life be like without 'Mud? ;)
-B-

I'd truly feel terrible about that ... if one of our elders, medicine men or moderators was so frickin spineless as to attack my rep without working with me first to tell me where I went wrong and how I can take corrective action ... I'd truly feel terrible about that. I look up to those folks and expect much more than that from them. Anyways, I think it was intended as a feature mostly for exchanges of goods or services, sorta like an ebay rating but I imagine it is impossible to limit the system to sales of things and I can see how some would take it too seriously and some wouldn't take it seriously at all. Anyways, if I was able to actually learn something from my rep rating (good or bad) it'd be a completely cool feature. But as long as I gotta ask around about it, I'm just left wondering whether you're sarcastically screwing around again with me B haha! :D :flipoff2: :D

Anyways, Woody, thanks for taking this thing away, and ten million thanks for Mud, it is an absolutely awesome place and I'd hate to have to live without it. :cheers: Sincerely.

But as long as I gotta ask around about it, I'm just left wondering whether you're sarcastically screwing around again with me B haha! :D :flipoff2: :D

You know I'm just messin' with you. Some people could see the details of those that left comments/rep and some couldn't. The feature was broken.

-B-

You know I'm just messin' with you. Some people could see the details of those that left comments/rep and some couldn't. The feature was broken.

-B-

Likewise! :D All in love. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom