Reputable Shops/ Services (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give him a shout! The truck I'm interested in is a 96 FZJ80 with lockers. 230k miles. Lockers aren't on my wish list and the miles are above my 200k preference but seems good. Though I don't like the 11.5k price tag. Let's see.

If anyone needs muffler or exhaust work, Muffler Man in Burnaby is the best.
Nice guys, and they will cut and bend anything and give you a very accurate, reasonable quote ahead of time. Same day service both times i've gone in.

Hi Guys,

I've got a 4x4labs rear bumper on my 80. I recently purchased the double swing away kit from them to add a spare tire carrier. I'm looking for a good fab shop to have it assembled.

I was just quoted 12hrs by one shop which seems like a lot to me. Anyone have a good shop they recommend?

Cheers,

Thomas

which shop would be best to diagnose AC leak and replace the line.
I am thinking something like ac line splicing and replace type like this

and

thanks

I just had a great experience at Canadian Radiators on Clark Drive in Vancouver. They worked on my AC. I was very happy with their customer service and they seemed knowledgeable.

Hi Guys,

I've got a 4x4labs rear bumper on my 80. I recently purchased the double swing away kit from them to add a spare tire carrier. I'm looking for a good fab shop to have it assembled.

I was just quoted 12hrs by one shop which seems like a lot to me. Anyone have a good shop they recommend?

Cheers,

Thomas

Did you find a shop?

Have you tried contacting
Cruisin Off Road in Chiliwack or disturbed industries in Abbotsford

They are a bit far from gvrd but i heard good things

I find ebi in poco is very busy with "maybe" classic restoration or year long project to catter to me. That's my personal experience. I am sure they are very good at what they do, i just didn't get what i am looking for with them.

Where do you guys go for your tires? I'm looking for a set of 35" Duratrac's and wheels before winter shows up but they are pricey!

Where do you guys go for your tires? I'm looking for a set of 35" Duratrac's and wheels before winter shows up but they are pricey!

I've alsways gone to Curtis Tire in Abbotsford; good service there; owner's son drives a land cruiser. Michelin/BF Goodrich shop.

Hi guys! I just purchased a new to me 2001 LX 470 with 383xxx kms. The previous owner said that it will require a timing belt soon and I would rather get it done sooner rather than later. Where in the surrey area would you recommend I take it to be done?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys! I just purchased a new to me 2001 LX 470 with 383xxx kms. The previous owner said that it will require a timing belt soon and I would rather get it done sooner rather than later. Where in the surrey area would you recommend I take it to be done?

Thanks in advance!

Drive a little an get EBI in Port Coquitlam to do it.

Hi Guys,

About to rebuild the front axle on my 80. Where have you all been sourcing your parts most recently? Has ordering out of the states been your best bet for value? Or is there someone north of the boarder you like to deal with?

Purchased tire chains today, I want to give a shout out to the guys at Wesco in Langley, BC. Never hear of them before and found them on a Google search. I get the impression they are more geared for industrial applications so I'm not the usual customer. Location is just down the road from 4 Wheel Parts and they gave me a sweet discount

SQUARE LINK SINGLES WITH CAMS SQC330 Square Link Singles with Cams | Wesco Industries

V-BAR TRUCK CHAINS WITH CAMS VC330 V-bar Singles with Cams | Wesco Industries

Who’s the best for servicing my injectors on my 12HT? I have new nozzles to
install, but want the injectors done at the same time. Not so worried about cost or shipping as I
am about getting them done correctly.

Who’s the best for servicing my injectors on my 12HT? I have new nozzles to
install, but want the injectors done at the same time. Not so worried about cost or shipping as I
am about getting them done correctly.
#redreefer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom