Reputable Shops/ Services (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
Please post up the name of the shop (or person) that you trust to deliver quality products. Prefer places visited more than once!

ASI Rebuilders
33566 Rainbow Ave.,
Abbotsford, B.C.
604 8six4-2198

Nathan Unger

Great guy for altenator, starter, EDIC and other electrical component repair

ABV automotive, on 108th and KGH in surrey, along pawn shop row. magnus (shop owner) does great work at very competitive prices. he'll install BYOP, and knows his alignment stuff, esp when it comes to lifted vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
BC Parts...

Sheldon or Greg at G&S (used parts - mainly JDM), Chilliwack and Abbotsford, G&S Cruiser Parts, info@gscruiserparts.com

Steve, EBI, Port Moody/Poco (used & new), Extremebends.com | Landcruiser Toyota Parts and EBI 4x4 Accessories, 604-461-3540.

John, Radd Cruisers, Duncan (used & new), Customization and Restoration Professionals - Services For Restoring 4x4s - RADD Cruisers, Duncan BC, 250-597-2500

John, Rocky Mountain Imports (new JDM), Victoria, RMI / JDM parts .net - Canada's #1 source for JDM parts - The lowest prices and BIGGEST selection!, 250-886-4900

Oh, and your friendly Toyota dealership. :rolleyes:

Polar Battery, Burnaby (battery, charging, electrical parts), Polar Battery Home Page, 604-294-1891 / 294-1892

Last edited:
X2 for Polar Battery

and I don't recomend shops very often, cause usually one time or another they piss you off, but Carline in Maple Ridge was good to me 99.9% of the time and always keep their word, even if they loose money (ie they built my snorkle and didn't take short cuts even though it was taking too long)

Phone :(604) 467-5548
Address : 20733 Lougheed Hwy Maple Ridge , BC , V2X2R2

(don't know if they got back to their shop since I heard it burnt down a while ago)

ABV automotive, on 108th and KGH in surrey, along pawn shop row. magnus (shop owner) does great work at very competitive prices. he'll install BYOP, and knows his alignment stuff, esp when it comes to lifted vehicles.

X2 on Mangus. Top quality work from a wheeler.

Edit: Mangus retired from the business last year.

Last edited:
Port Moody Wheel Alignment (1994) Ltd
Saint Johns Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2E1
(604) 461-2345

Mike does everything from frames to alignments.
Trusted by dragracers, vintage collector cars, 4x4's.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the Prince George area? I'm looking to have a truck inspected before purchase and shipping.

Best,

Bart
Bristow, Va.

Best people to ask are the Swamp Donkeys. Ive a friend up in PG who was once an avid Cruiser head before coming over to the dark side. He's good friends with a guy that runs an expo service there and does mechanical work. I'll email him for the contact info then pm it to you.

Surrey Radiator
Contact | Surrey Radiators

After several recommendations from other members I took my rad in there, instantly they recognized what it was from, did a thorough test, had to get it recored, the job was very clean and professional, quick response. Not the cheapest deal in town but very nicely done and worth the money. Even though the rad has a 2 year warranty I was told that even if something leaks or breaks 3 years later I should come back to get it fixed at no charge. Great guys to deal with.

Radd Cruisers

John Barron of Radd Cruisers is very knowledgeable. John supplied me a set of heavy 60 rear springs (OME CS005RA) for the rear and the OME X-Leaf (changes the CS006F front spring to a CS007F) to deal with my tire rubbing problem. This raised my truck about 1 1/2 " on the rear and about 1 " on the front. Same cost as re-arcing and add a leaf -- and I have new rear springs.

Quick delivery and installation. I would recommend John and value his opinion.

John Barron, Radd Cruisers, Duncan Customization and Restoration Professionals - Services For Restoring 4x4s - RADD Cruisers, Duncan BC, 250-597-2500

Nothing in Alberta??!! :frown:

Well we ARE a lower mainland BC club, likely not a lot of us have had many dealings with Alta shops.
Check with the RMLCA guys, they'll know whatever you're looking for.

I've used Japanoid a few times now for oil changes (yes, I am that lazy). They have been great; drive in, "any chance of getting the oil changed on my 81?" sure, drive on in.

With taxes it's about a $100 for an 81.

They have some interesting vehicles and magazines to look at while waiting.

Japanoid.com - Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom