Reproduction vin plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious to know if there are any companies out there making repro vin plates for the 40 series?
There's companies that make them for old Fords but can't find anything for Toyota.
Anyone know of any?

Those are engine data plates. I'm looking for the vin plate that mounts on the door jamb. I'm getting warmer.

Pm'd him. Have you gotten one from him before? Thanks for the info.

Depending on what is wrong with them you can clean them up by wet sanding with 2000 grit. Mine looks brand new

Don't waste your time with majojo4. Ordered a plate and it took almost 2 months to get it. I sent about 6 emails and he never replied. Sent the plate back and finally got my money back through PayPal.

I am also interested in who might remake theses vin plates. Mine are trashed. It looks like PO took a grinder to them. Is there anyone else other than " majojo4 "?

Don't know if they do Toyota, but they say they like challenges: Might check with these guys: datatags.com/ They did the one for my 76 CJ5 (which was looking more like lace than metal), and it's a total OEM duplicate.

Don't know if they do Toyota, but they say they like challenges: Might check with these guys: datatags.com/ They did the one for my 76 CJ5 (which was looking more like lace than metal), and it's a total OEM duplicate.
Thanks for the link. I will give them a try. They say they like a challenge!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom