Reproduction LV Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Purchased. Thanks brother.

F926274E-CAA0-4D85-9965-EB7FA5E09F12.jpeg

Hardware (carriage bolts, nuts and washers are readily available). The bumper brackets are prototypes I bought by another Mud LV user. I have two versions, one from a recent group buy from Crustycruiser and the other set from… crap, I’ll have to look back at my messages.

Bumper shells received from the laser shop today. I made one up for all to see.

I'll get these out as soon as I can. I have two guys out with Covid right now. Tony and I are just treading water on day to day operations right now.

Jason

View attachment 2762906View attachment 2762908View attachment 2762909View attachment 2762910
Most recent posts had not loaded so I didn't see this before the reply I just sent (then deleted), sorry! No rush on my end either, well worth the wait :)

Please add me to the list if that is alright. It looks like it's been around the block one to many times. It been bumped, tweaked and modified.
20190311_150946~2.jpg

Please add me to the list if that is alright. It looks like it's been around the block one to many times. It been bumped, tweaked and modified. View attachment 2768036
There’s no list really anymore just go order it on the site here:

Last edited:
Please add me to the list if that is alright. It looks like it's been around the block one to many times. It been bumped, tweaked and modified. View attachment 2768036

As shown above, you can pre-purchase the bumper on the Trail Taylor website.

The interesting items on your LV are the "bumperettes" that cover the outer bolt holes. Anyone know if those are original???

Thanks, I had no clue, there was even available.

Thanks, I had no clue, there was even available.

No worries, I don’t have a clue most of the time. This has been an elusive piece that a lot of LVers need and through the generosity of a loaner bumper and the craftsmanship of Jason’s shop, availability has become a reality.

Get your order in, there is a limited amount being produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom