Reproduction FJ60 Parts [Interior Bezel] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ChaserFJ60

Owner of CruiserHead.com
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiserhead.com
Shop can be seen here

10% off your first purchase via this link here

Finally! after many requests I now offer a paint matched version of my 3D printed bezel! Ive had a custom one off color mixture created by professionals in the automotive painting field to get the closest match as possible to OEM for our interior beige bezels! You CANT buy this color in a can! Ive invested alot of time and effort to give my customers not only new parts but improved parts, and this bezel is no different. These 3D printed bezels are made out of ASA, a plastic that is ~10X more UV Resistant than ABS.

At my university I took advantage of our professional lab grade equipment to test my 3D printing material and printing settings to give my customers the strongest and most optimized aftermarket parts. Using an Instron compression/tensile testing machine I tested my 3D printed material and following ASTM D638 - 14 Testing standards my team and I were able to Maximize
our products strength.

New and improved bezel V2 has a better fit than before with new precision measuring equipment.
On the left we can see my color matched bezel, on the right we can see this same piece unpainted.
FJ60 Custom Painted Bezel12.jpg
Unpainted1.png

Please note the color shown in the picture differs very much from how it looks in real life, There are many factors that make the paint appear different online such as screen type, screen color settings, brightness, camera settings that took the picture and much much more.
compare2.jpg

The painted version will be sold Ready to install by the end user!

These can be purchased here:

Originally our OEM bezels from Toyota were made with a dyed plastic, meaning that if you broke into the bezel the dye would be consistent throughout the material, The problem with doing bezels like this is that there is no paint to protect the plastic to harmful UV rays which will dry out the plastic over the 30 Years that they've been exposed to the sunlight. Not only do I use a superior material compared to OEM, the new paint job will protect the raw plastic for an even longer life span than before, AND using the 3D printed construction my bezels are significantly stronger than OEM. We took great time to strengthen these bezels where our originals would crack.
Just look at this unpainted bezel supporting a 72lb Crankshaft out of a 2F engine.
CRANKSHAFTTTTT.jpg

I understand Ive sold bezels to customers who did not have the option for painting. All customers who have previously purchased a bezel will be able to send these back in for a Heavily discounted rate, The requirement to get the repainting discount price is that you must have purchased a bezel before 03/15/2022. Please email cruiserheadparts@gmail.com with your original order number for more details.

If you have an original OEM bezel that's had some plastic restoration work done to it I will also accept those in for a new paint job and revive that OEM look! Those inquires can also email me at cruiserheadparts@gmail.com for more details.

We offer many more parts for the FJ60 and FJ62 at our store, If you dont see something you need please reach out to us here at this link Custom Part Request - https://cruiserhead.com/pages/custom-part-request to inquire about a custom made part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom