SOLD Reproduction Early interior light (Vader Light) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The vader light was under the dash on all land cruisers until '67 I believe. After that, it was placed on all Factory soft top models next to the glove box until 12/74.

More information can be found here:
Darth Vader Light
Thanks ...interesting ..I have a 9/74 fst body but doesn't have the hole by the glove box...good thread and thanks again...

I went into the shop and found 2. The third may have gotten lost in the move. I’ll keep an eye out for it though. If @kevos37 and @swamp-thing want to pm me their contact info I’ll get those shipped out ASAP!

hey krondor , matt here

when can i scoop up a few more Wiper & LIGHTS knobs ?

As far as im Concerned you Do Museum Grade Vintage TOYOTA Reproduction Parts Work

Worthy Of Long Term Preservation ........... 💥

Please PM Me

thanks
matt

DSCN1003.JPG
DSCN1002.JPG

I am currently out of reproduction knobs. My molds are wearing out so the last few were not up to snuff. I will have to order more supplies to make new molds. But I’ll let you know when they come in. I’ll pm you.

Thanks for the call out. I am always happy when my customers are satisfied with my products!

I am currently out of reproduction knobs. My molds are wearing out so the last few were not up to snuff. I will have to order more supplies to make new molds. But I’ll let you know when they come in. I’ll pm you.

Thanks for the call out. I am always happy when my customers are satisfied with my products!

Your Killer Kool Products / Lights Knobs are Now My Living & Breathing Reference Specimens .........

and Indeed are and for ever will be Categorized as NOS Reproduction Parts in my world

🦄

Hey Guys,

There has been interest in the vader repop hoods. I wanted to throw this out as a feeler of how many I need to produce for this next batch. Not sure when another batch will be available so get them while they are hot. Either PM me or respond to this thread.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

There has been interest in the vader repop hoods. I wanted to throw this out as a feeler of how many I need to produce for this next batch. Not sure when another batch will be available so get them while they are hot. Either PM me or respond to this thread.

Thanks.

Hello Krondor ,

any updates on wiper , lights or the 3rd knob your working on as we speak ?

PM me if necessary

thanks \matt

Hey Matt,

I have not had a chance to produce any more of the knobs. I will put it on my agenda to make some over the next couple weeks.

I will still need to make a new mold for the Light knobs since the previous split in half but the wiper and room knobs are ready for production.

Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom