SOLD Reproduction Early interior light (Vader Light) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Krondor

SILVER Star
Threads
Price $100 each.
I am currently selling reproduction Early FJ40 interior light covers. I have had my Darth Vader light cover 3D scanned and had the light covers metal 3D printed out of steel. The light covers will fit over the original light base. It is about .4mm thicker due to 3D printing limitations but identical in other measurements. The hood can be sanded and polished just like regular steel because it is steel. This is the perfect final detail to make your early FJ40 FST complete.

upload_2018-7-6_17-14-41.png

upload_2018-7-6_17-21-4.png

The original is third from the left. It is NOT for sale. it is for comparison only.

upload_2018-7-6_17-17-12.png

upload_2018-7-6_17-18-23.png

This is a Reproduction. I am not selling, nor marketing these vader hoods as original.

Last edited:
Just an update. I still have not figured out the base deal yet. I have tried a couple different map light options but nothing is working out the way I am intending. I will try for a custom solution next. However, I did find an original base that I will be willing to let go to someone restoring an early 40. PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Excuse my ignorance on this but what years had this Vader light? Thanks in advance..

You’re not going to make more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom