Replacement side mirror recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another vote for the City Racer sourced manual 62 mirrors. It's a night and day difference in rearward visibility. If you ever do any trailer towing or backing, they're the best answer, especially if it's a smaller trailer.

So, I totally forgot what I had on the truck! I've got the 70 series mirrors and they are still as awesome as I described above. The don't perfectly match the body lines, but for the price and convenience, I'm perfectly fine with the mismatch shown below.
20200812_210354.jpg

I ordered a replacement from coolcruisers but wasn’t happy with it. The glass was too flat, and the housing not sturdy enough for my rig,at highwayspeeds it vibrated so much couldn’t see s*** ;but I’m also on 37s g003s so...

ended upusing the bottom part if the new mirror mated to the top OE glass and housing and now I’m happy.

So, I totally forgot what I had on the truck! I've got the 70 series mirrors and they are still as awesome as I described above. The don't perfectly match the body lines, but for the price and convenience, I'm perfectly fine with the mismatch shown below.
View attachment 2403948
Yeah,the 70 series is just a little bit smaller

Here’s what I ended up with. Didn’t realize the “charcoal” was such a light gray but it’s growing on me. They didn’t have any black options. Overall they seem fine!
0D927DF1-BE6D-4B05-B38E-41E45730D670.jpeg

Are these Ebay deals legit? Why are they so cheap?

Edit: maybe cheap Chinese knockoffs?

Last edited:
Thread is a little old, however Cruiser Yard in Texas has the FJ60 euro spec OEM mirrors 300 bucks including shipping in stock. Ordered them today.. 🙂 No gaskets but I think city racer has those.

I get back into a 60 2 years after selling my last 60 and every thing has x2 in price. Cruiseryard is sold out. Any other sources of euro specs out there that aren’t $500 a set?

I ordered a set from Cruiser World in the Netherlands.

NP, happy to help. I made a thread recently in search of these mirrors and thanks to @CruiserTrash, I ordered a set from Cruiser World. They actually have some cool parts and the prices are very reasonable.
Yeah I also ordered a few miscellaneous plastic clips and a dome light that I could use. Nice to find reasonable sources

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom