Replacement Knobs for Crawl Control/Suspension (2017 LX) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Contacted the dealer for some new knobs for the Crawl Control and Suspension controls on my wife’s 2017 LX as they are scratched.

Quoted me “eight ninety six”.... I figured &
$8.96 for each knob. Not bad.

Imagine my surprise when I went and the invoice was for $896.xx LOL

284cb1fa_d0fa_4b0a_8f2d_89afa7db3dfc_91e49b76fe325c198d8221e8c9392cc3c90ae3ea.jpeg

Lexus doesnt show part numbers just for the knobs. Anyone here have any leads on replacements?

They scratch far too easily. Ours were scratched on our 570 at just two years old when we sold it and somehow one on our only five month old LC is scratched as well, it's frustrating.

Same here. they should just pop off like the old radio knobs.
But why would Toyota make replacements? (sarcastically)

Z0oG6vlcpEx-.JPG

Resurrecting an old thread. I am in the process of buying a 2019 LX 570, but the left hand knob is missing. Any ideas on where to score a replacement? I am not going to spend $900+ for a full unit when I only need a knob.

This is a pic of the vehicle:

299BA04F-F629-4655-8536-A94E003AB13C.jpeg

I’m not sure how they attach but some solid billet ones would be a nice touch instead of the hollow plastic.

Resurrecting an old thread. I am in the process of buying a 2019 LX 570, but the left hand knob is missing. Any ideas on where to score a replacement? I am not going to spend $900+ for a full unit when I only need a knob.

This is a pic of the vehicle:

View attachment 3204048
If you’re buying the vehicle from the dealer, tell them to replace it before you purchase no? Unless you are buying private.

I wish that there were some billet aftermarket options for these.

That sounds more reasonable. How would I go about finding someone to do this?
Do a search on mud for 3D printing and check with members producing things for sale like cupholders and switch plates.

Perhaps, Grando can pop a few parts off his now unfortunately totaled rig. That said part picking might the best source.
Mbarron37 is looking for knobs on a 2019. I believe the 2016+ LX center console is completely different than the 08-15 models. Could be wrong, though, as I don't know much about the LX specifics.

Last edited:
Yes, not sure of differences in the LX over the years. This is what I have and is missing:

AAA2CDC9-4B89-48E9-AC46-0EEDE19BACDB.jpeg

You mention you're in the process of buying. Can you not try and negotiate for the dealer to replace? Probably an easier ask if it's a Lexus dealership, but probably slim chance nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom