Replacement fog lights for TJM T13 bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
One of my TJM fogs has a broken housing. The plastic mounting boss on one side broke off. Probably been that way for a while.

I can get a new fog kit from TJM for $130. I can’t just buy one or just a replacement housing from them.

I believe all I need is Type C housing. I something like this (though there are for a Ford Focus):

Or, rather than just replacing with the white TJM lights for $130, I could take the opportunity to upgrade to better fogs. Since I found the above replacement housing, Any recommendations for TJM replacements?

Anyone replaced there TJM fogs? If so, what did you replace them with?

Last edited:
What did you end up doing on this? I've wondered many times if the stock fogs could be replaced with something else or if you are always stuck with a TJM replacement kit. Maybe Stedi has something that would work?

What did you end up doing on this? I've wondered many times if the stock fogs could be replaced with something else or if you are always stuck with a TJM replacement kit. Maybe Stedi has something that would work?
I haven't figured out what I'm going to do. I've got too many other things on my overall truck rebuild I'm worried about. It looks like the form factor of the TJM light is likely available else where. The TJM replacement kit is a complete kit (two lights and harness) so its expensive to just replace one light. Pretty sure the empty housings are out there, just need to find one. When I get a chance, I'll figure it out or find some other lights I can fit into the TJM. I want amber anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom