Rendezvous in the Ozarks

A link to the post.
I'm interested but don't have a rig put together, yet.

2fpower

no, yes.

I have gpx files to the waterfalls if you want them.

Their vendor area is pretty awesome. I stole many ideas from last years' trip on my trailer.

k

no, yes.

I have gpx files to the waterfalls if you want them.

Their vendor area is pretty awesome. I stole many ideas from last years' trip on my trailer.

k
yes GPX please. I think the event might be cool but don't like big groups on the trail. I've had a s***ty year and missed most events might have to make this happen. need to be in southern MO in the next few weeks to deal for family property and boats. it's not that much further to add this.

Are you doing the guided tours or just camping and exploring? I might be able to get away. But it would be late Friday Saturday and back Sunday morning first thing. Need to winterize a boat on table rock lake so will spend one night there. Just figuring out if I want to venture south to try and meet up or just spend a day at the lake.

My current plan is to try and get there by 5-6 Friday may or May not spent the night Saturday, primitive small tent, hammock, or vehicle camping is my plan.

See you all Friday night

Unfortunately, I can’t attend Rendezvous. I’ve been checking out Opus Air Off-road trailers. A guy named Lee Odom will have a couple on display at Rendezvous. He said he’s near the food truck. If anyone has a chance to check out Opus, I’d sure like your impressions.

Top Bottom