SOLD Red 94 FZJ80 Grey interior - Colorado Springs, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks... is that just some grease/stuff that can be cleaned off easily? Looks good if so.

I’ll give it a wipe down and see. But I think so. Text me 719-396-9658 and I’ll send a new pic once I get to it. I have a really full day today.

Are you ready for what might be the lamest request ever? I'm pretty sure there's a "knob" or old school pull style door lock on the interior of the lift gate. (On mine, all that's there is a nub of threads that I can only grab with baby needle nose pliers) I need the stupid knob.
I can't quite tell from the pic, is the factory antenna complete and functional? Are you willing to go through the hassle of pulling it complete with antenna cable?
Shipping to 98118.

The knob is broken, and the antenna didn't work. Sorry

Want this thing gone so parts are cheap! make offers.

At this point it is probably easier to list what is left

All four doors, with interior panels
Most interior plastic panels
Sunroof, working and in good order
Main carpet area, pretty decent shape. One gum spot on passenger front side.
alternator
rear sliding windows
rear tailgate
rear bumper pieces
ECU
ECT tranny computer
rear side marker lights
Probably some other misc parts too.
I've have so many messages so please text me.
Doing my best to try and keep it all straight.

Text me for pics or prices. 719-396-9658

Looking for a spare tire change kit. Specifically just the bar to lower the spare

what exhaust pieces do you have left?

The person i bought my truck from was in SC(no inspections), and tried to(poorly) delete the cats. Im trying to find at least the y-pipe and downpipes from the headers to the cats. If you have the cats too i may be interested as well, even if theyre not in great shape theyre probably better than some aftermarket.

lc_exhaust.jpg

what exhaust pieces do you have left?

The person i bought my truck from was in SC(no inspections), and tried to(poorly) delete the cats. Im trying to find at least the y-pipe and downpipes from the headers to the cats. If you have the cats too i may be interested as well, even if theyre not in great shape theyre probably better than some aftermarket.

View attachment 2346568

Pretty much all gone on exhaust. Just the end tailpipe left.

Messaged about TCU and other small parts.

Driver door panel $? Was it cut for speakers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom