Recommendations for vehicle painting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have wife's 08 Sequoia. Love the vehicle and mechanically it's great. Have no plans on getting rid of it anytime soon but the paint is trash from the Arizona sun. Anyone have any recommendations on reputable paint shops?

Have wife's 08 Sequoia. Love the vehicle and mechanically it's great. Have no plans on getting rid of it anytime soon but the paint is trash from the Arizona sun. Anyone have any recommendations on reputable paint shops?
Terry Saad (fellow MUDDER) in Flagstaff does very nice print work. I know he is busy with a few 60 body restorations, but worth a call. Great guy to deal with.
Here is his contact info: (760) 845-6764 or kellylcgl@gmail.com

IMG_20220314_134432297.jpg

IMG_20220314_134515016.jpg

Mark Sember at Sember Motorsports in Fountain Hills. He replaced and repainted the tailgate of my 85 4Runner it looks amazing. @Arizona Jeff recommended him. Excellent work and communication.

great to hear you got that repaired :cheers:

I would not hesitate to bring any vehicle to Finishing Touch Body Shop in Fountain Hills @ftbshop

I do paint and body but we don't mess with cars with plastic parts. That said, you might try the guys at USA Collision on Cave Creek and Mountain View. They're a half block up the street from me and they also do great work on new and old alike. A great bunch of guys over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom