Reccomended PPI in Atlanta/Buford Area? (1 Viewer)

StaticTorque

SILVER Star
Considering buying a 80 and trying to find some reputable places in these areas. Please let me know of any places, would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

If you are looking for shops I agree with both places Rex mentioned. I also lived in SC and Marshall Shepard in Simpsonville SC is also very qualified hes on here as TrollHole Cruisers. Simpsonville is about 2 hrs north though

Gotcha. I had mine looked over at ACC just to have a list of things I needed to address. Ive owned it for a while but it just never got used. I moved to GA and its my DD now so i wanted an idea of what all needed attention. They were very helpful

StaticTorque

SILVER Star
Hey guys, contacted ACC and they said it’s going to be $225 a hour for a Pre Purchase Inspection. That just seems a little high to me. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

StaticTorque

SILVER Star
Sounds about right. ACC ain’t cheap but they do a great job and they know Land Cruisers. $225 ain’t much when you’re about to spend $10-20k.
I have an idea of what I’m getting myself into, my brother is rebuilding the whole underside of his Cruiser. I was just wanting other people’s input and I still get people recommending ACC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom