Rear Locker Harness Plug Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
My rear diff actuator was seized up when I bought it. Tried rebuilding/repairing, but it was too far gone. So I ordered a new Aisin unit.

My issue...when I was originally disconnecting the locker harness(from frame) from the stock locker actuator, the pigtails/connectors were severely corroded and seized. Once I got them separated, the connector from the locker harness was unusable and a couple of wires pulled out of the pigtail. So I need a replacement plug/connector to splice into the stock locker harness.

I found an old thread from Beno that has all of the locker harness plug part numbers, but a quick google search turns up nothing for the plug I need (White: 6 cavities, 5 used: 90981-11290). See thread below:

80 Series Rear Locker Sub-Harness Information

Any ideas or thoughts on what to do? I've reached out to 12voltguy (he hasn't responded to any of my emails over the past 2 weeks) as he sells a replacement e-locker harness (and has the plug I need listed on his website).

The vehicle-side connector body for the rear diff lock harness is not serviced.

The factory repair method is to select a pair of mating connectors that are serviced and that will accept the terminals and have the same or greater number of cavities required.

The vehicle-side connector body for the rear diff lock harness is not serviced.

The factory repair method is to select a pair of mating connectors that are serviced and that will accept the terminals and have the same or greater number of cavities required.
Thank you Dan! I figured that would be my last resort, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom