Rear ladders (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

livelarg said:
say, you still have these available for sale, I am looking at the funky coloured one for me. Let me know, Iwant one!
My location is Oklahoma City, Ok, 73112

Thanks
Kent

Kent,

SORRY!
I didn't mean not getting back to you. I just stumbled across this because of the post below yours by Rock Hog. :frown:

I need to confirm with "airlaird", but that might be taken if Steve still wants it. I'll let you know, if he doesn't beat me to it.

Thanks for your interest and again sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner.

Sincerely,

Mot

Rock Hog said:
How much shipped to a business 72701? and where do I send the M.O.?

$40 shipping (slowboat) will make it $190 to anywhere in the world, unless you live in Africa or South America. ;)

If you want to do by money order, then you can send it to my in-laws' place in Utah.

Let me know if that would work for you.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was too caught up trying to get my avatar fixed! ;)

Sincerely,

Mot

Mot - What do you still have available???? I am interested in the powdercoated one or whichever is still available..

FloridaFJ80 said:
Mot - What do you still have available???? I am interested in the powdercoated one or whichever is still available..

I need to verify with a member, but the powercoated one, along with others are still available.

If the above-mentioned member does not take it, then you can have it. ;)

[edit]I just realized that "livelarg" had expressed interest in it above and I promised him that I would get in touch with Steve to verify, which I have not done yet. :(

So, after I finish editing this post, I'll PM Steve and find out what if he still wants it or not. And in the case he doesn't, I'm going to have to give livelarg the first shot and if he does not take it or is no longer interested, then it's yours.

I'll post here and will let you know.

Also, did I tell you that the new OEM one was/is sold. But with the used OEM one, now available with the same bracket on both side "should" work if you want to (or don't mind) having the ladder right smack in the middle of the hatch/tailgate. Just an FYI. Not trying to sell that one to you or anything, Florida.

Mot

Last edited:
Mot, do you have roof racks too?

PDoyle said:
Mot, do you have roof racks too?

Sorry for the long delay, I must have missed your post somehow!

I've been working on it and am hoping that I might be able to offer something in the near future!

Mot ;)

60/62 ladder

This one is used, but in good condition.

It's made by ENKEI (they also manufacture roof racks, wheels (including for McLaren F-1 team), etc...

This is the first time that I have acquired/offered a ladder for the 60/62 series LC. So go easy on me.

It's supposed to be bolt-on with the only thing missing to install are thin rubber strips to put behind/under the hooks to protect paint from scratching (I can fab them, I think;) )

It does not require any drilling and it's one of the more sturdy ones I've seen. It's made of stainless steel (chrome?) and does look pretty good. It has only one faint hairline rust, but otherwise in excellent condition.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Mot
PICT0010b.jpg
PICT0011b.jpg
PICT0012b.jpg

Pic 1: Lower attachment part

Pic 2: Top part where those hooks hook onto the top part of the hatch

Pic 3: Up close; One of them was bent pretty badly so I had to get it straightened. It's supposed to be contoured to meet the curviture of the top part of the hatch/tailgate (you can see the left one is properly shaped and the right one needs to be bent a little, but you can do that easily as you are installing it).

Anyway, yes, as always, I'm probably not making ANY sense with my description! :D

Mot :)
PICT0013b.jpg
PICT0014b.jpg
PICT0015b.jpg

I've seen these before, it just attaches to the top part of the hatch. The piece of the ladder that contacts the bottom part is not actually bolted on. So when you lift the top part, the whole ladder goes up.

Diesel Weasel said:
I've seen these before, it just attaches to the top part of the hatch. The piece of the ladder that contacts the bottom part is not actually bolted on. So when you lift the top part, the whole ladder goes up.

Thanks!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BTW, the ladder for 60/62 has been sold already! :bounce: :frown:

Last edited:
mot said:
Thanks!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BTW, the ladder for 60/62 has been sold already! :bounce: :frown:

yea, thanks Mot:D i'll post a pic when i get it:grinpimp:

Last edited:
isalwaysright said:
Mot I'm looking for some FJ40 fender mounted mirrors - can you get em?

I've just cheked the parts catalogue ('80 BJ40) and other than the "Rear-view outside mirror support LH" the parts for the fender mirrors are still obtainable.

Do you need all of the parts or just the mirror themselves?

I can PM you the catalogue pic and you can tell me which parts you need, if you'd like.

Let me know via PM or e-mail.

Thanks!

beaufort-fj60 said:
yea, thanks Mot:D i'll post a pic when i get it:grinpimp:

talk about fast. mot shipped the ladder from JPN on 4/18 the USPS was trying to deliver it today (when i was not here) on 4/20. that's fast... i'll post a pic at 8:35 after i pick it up from the post office

beaufort-fj60 said:
talk about fast. mot shipped the ladder from JPN on 4/18 the USPS was trying to deliver it today (when i was not here) on 4/20. that's fast... i'll post a pic at 8:35 after i pick it up from the post office

Hope it's all in one piece!

Let me know when you get it (and mounted).

Still having my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom