Rear ladders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The last pic looks a little crooked, but is it on straight and sturdy?

And more importantly, are you a happy camper???

Glad the three-box grafting/Frankenstein job got the job done!

My wife thought I was WAY carried away with it. :D

Mot ;)

[edit] Never mind, I should have been a little more patient!

Glad everything seems OK!!

Thanks for trusting me in doing this!

Yours,

Mot:crybaby:

very happy:grinpimp: , the ladder is well built. I'm going to fine tune the placement over the next day or so. the adjustment bracket looks well thought out and strong.

it's not as crooked as it looks in the pic. I bet the top brakets can be switched to opposites sides. i think one is slightly longer than the other.

beaufort-fj60 said:
I bet the top brakets can be switched to opposites sides. i think one is slightly longer than the other.

I think you are right. That is the case with all the ladders I have seen (one bracket longer/mounted higher) to accommodate the curviture(sp) of one side of the tailgate.
And I remember one side of your ladder's bracket being higher than the other.

Tickled pink that you are happy!

Mot

Rockrawler said:
Put me in line for the next 62 ladder you find

Would you be more interested in the full-length one like that of beaufort's or the half length like I have of the 80 series, or does it not really matter?

Anyway, I'll let you know if/when I come across one that meets my construction requirements (beefy).

Thanks for your interest!

Mot :)

Mot,
I'm interested in what you might be able to get for a 61. I pm'd you.
Thanks

Mot,

Do you still have any for the 80??? Thanks.

Rockrawler said:
Doesnt really matter, but if you had both I'd prefer the upper only, but would take whatever's strongest.

OK, I'll keep you posted.

sevvy said:
I'm interested in what you might be able to get for a 61. I pm'd you.
Thanks

PM replied!

TinStar said:
Do you still have any for the 80??? Thanks.

I still have the chrome one from the original post(s), as well as a used OEM one with correct brackets (will mount on the left side of the tailgate) and another used OEM with incorrect brackets (should mount to the center of the tailgate).

Let me know if I can help you!

Mot :)

How much for the used OEM with the correct brackets? Shipped to Texas, 75089?

Thanks.

TinStar said:
How much for the used OEM with the correct brackets? Shipped to Texas, 75089?

Thanks.

WOW!
Chris, I'm SO sorry that I have not replied to your post.
I must have overlooked it. Anyway, no excuse!:frown:

"IF" you're still interested, I believe I've quoted $150 plus $30 for slowboat shipping.

I "think" I have two at home and I would sell you the better ladder and put the correct brackets with it, unless you're planning on mounting it in the middle of the hatch. ;)

Again, I'm VERY sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Jan-78FJ40 said:
Hi Mot,
I am also interested in one for a 60 series. thank you,
Jan
I've got a used one, but am holind it for someone.
If he does not come through, then you can have it.

Even if he does, then I will keep my eyes open for one for you.

Thanks!

Mot

mot said:
I've got a used one, but am holind it for someone.
If he does not come through, then you can have it.

Even if he does, then I will keep my eyes open for one for you.

Thanks!

Mot

great, thank you!
Jan

ladder

mot call me or eml me i want one for my 97 tlc. i have full steal cage arb rack and constantly being loaded. i have few of these before, but way to pricie even tried to hsve ine masde but agian to many $$.
610-716-4509 or cheapbastardinc@yahoo.com

thx

Hi Mot,
are there maybe any news on the ladders for the 60 series?
still very interested...

thank you,
Jan

Wow, looks like this thread somehow did not catch my attention after returning back from the US. :frown: SORRY!!

I'll take a look at this thread, as well as old PM's and determine who wants what and what I have or can get.

Again, sorry for this delay.

Sincerely,

Mot

MOT - I know I am late / last in line but if you can get more OEM 80 ladders, put me on the list.

Thanks!

cruiser4life said:
MOT - I know I am late / last in line but if you can get more OEM 80 ladders, put me on the list.

Thanks!

I'll have to do a better job updating what I have and perhaps even what I can get.

I know I have a couple of OEM ladders (used) and the chrome one in one of the first pics (new) for the 80, as well as two OEM ladders (new: drilling required) for the 100, and one used one just like what beaufort's got (two people were interested in it and I still need to get back to the first guy).

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to sort it out soon.:)

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom