Rear Bumper ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJBen

SILVER Star
Threads
Just checking if anyone recognizes this style rear bumper.

I'm familiar with ARB, Kaymar and I've seen the Dobinson's but it doesn't appear to be any of those brands unless it's a really old model. I suppose it could be a homemade job as well?

BJ74rear.jpg

Agreed. It looks a bit rough around the edges

One more vote for homemade.

Who knows? Is that an Australian model? 30 years ago these kinds of fabrications were in their infancy. A lot of the ARB stuff looked a bit home made. It was built to get the job done rather than win beauty pageants.

Who knows? Is that an Australian model? 30 years ago these kinds of fabrications were in their infancy. A lot of the ARB stuff looked a bit home made. It was built to get the job done rather than win beauty pageants.

Yes, Aussie model. It has an ARB front bumper, I believe the Commercial version. I just couldn't figure out the maker although it looks fairly stout and decently thought out. It will save me a HUGE chunk of money if it's serviceable. Rear bumpers are $$$ if you can't fab your own. The swing outs can be fairly cheaply made.

I was just curious to see if anyone recognized it. Maybe there swing outs available or other parts.

ARB stock parts for their bumpers but whether they would fit or not would have to be determined by measurements. Probably easier to get something made up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom