Rear axle brake lines. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1991FJ and I am currently finishing the build up of a full float rear to take the place of the semi float rear. The only part I am having difficulty with are the brake hardlines that span the width of the axle housing. The ones from the semi float do not seem to work with the full float as the ends hit the backing plates. I thought I ordered the correct lines from the local Toyota dealership (diagram showed a full float axle ) but the lines are the exact same as the ones I pulled off the semi float axle. Do both axles share the same brake lines ? I know about and have the soft lines that go from the hard line to the caliper.

These are the parts #'s that myself and the parts guy pulled up off the diagram that showed a full float rear axle.
47326-60160
47327-60060

Any assistance is appreciated.

I have a 1991FJ and I am currently finishing the build up of a full float rear to take the place of the semi float rear. The only part I am having difficulty with are the brake hardlines that span the width of the axle housing. The ones from the semi float do not seem to work with the full float as the ends hit the backing plates. I thought I ordered the correct lines from the local Toyota dealership (diagram showed a full float axle ) but the lines are the exact same as the ones I pulled off the semi float axle. Do both axles share the same brake lines ? I know about and have the soft lines that go from the hard line to the caliper.

These are the parts #'s that myself and the parts guy pulled up off the diagram that showed a full float rear axle.
47326-60160
47327-60060

Any assistance is appreciated.
If the parts guy pulled up your info by VIN, then he got what your truck came with.

47326-60180 r​

47327-60080 l​

is what I find on Partsouq for 08.1992 - 01.1998 Models.

Regards ... Simon
Thank you. I looked on PartsSouq but when I pulled up the part number there wasn't a description, I may have went to the incorrect scree.

If the parts guy pulled up your info by VIN, then he got what your truck came with.
He didn't pull it by VIN , he searched by using 1994 as the year and the diagram showed a full float axle so we ASSummed they were the correct part numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom