Reading Outdoors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like they have land use lease rights from energy company/companies lands. Different locations, different sizes etc etc. One area is adjoining Anthracite and the rest are spread out in Schuylkill and Northumberland Co. regions. Couldn't find a price for a day pass, only yearly for $175. Reads like the sites are not manned and one pass will give you access to all areas.

The 4Runner get together a few months back was held on this property. It looked to me more like just dirt roads than real wheeling. A lot of my friends do run their quads and motorcycles on the Reading Anthracite properties. They sure do own a lot of land in Schuylkill County. There is a large quad/motorcycle event staged out of Llewellyn on RA property every year they get hundreds of participants.

Interesting.

They have full size rig only days too.

They meet at 2 Darkwater Rd.

It's got to be similar terrain.

Screenshot_20190107-192646.png

Screenshot_20190107-192635.png

Screenshot_20190107-192356.png

I'd be up for checking it out one day. @Pacer @shmukster , maybe we can hit it one day during the week

I'm not paying for a yearly pass...

I’m pretty sure that is/was reading anthracite trails. You pay for a year pass and get access to the land. I believe mostly single track and 4wheeler trails, but I do understand they have some full size trails. The way it was explained to me is you buy a yearly pass (goes from jan-dec, same price not pro rated).

I’m guessing the name change was to eliminate confusion of athricite outdoor adventure area vs reading anthracite

I’m also pretty sure you just get access to land, no on site offices like aoaa or rausch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom