Random chit chat thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putting in the prep work to stock the freezer over the coming weeks. Archery starts Saturday ... can't wait.
20200930_155257[1].jpg

this is absolutely incredible on so many levels....i mean like safety what? we're building America we aint got time for that nonsense.

Anybody remember when Sesame Street used to have that metal forming video to make the “I” beam. The video above gave me flashbacks to when I was like 4! Epic video thanks for posting

This looks pretty dang cool.

BUT DOES IT COME IN STICK?!

I’m not going to lie, this is the first EV that has me a little interested. It’s just so absurdly...different. The power and torque specs they’re stating on these EV’s are nuts. I’m not going to have $80,000+ to spend on a car anytime soon but it’s cool to see GMC pushing the envelope a little.

I know Mr. Musk is forging the trail but Tesla’s have always felt so...soulless when I drive in one. They may be “fast” and “smart” but I just don’t want to drive my iPhone. The Cyber truck is quite literally a disaster on wheels. I don’t know where to begin there.

Frankly the Hummer has some personality and some appeal. I still question the practicality of an electric off-roader. After all, a 350 mile range and a 10 minute charge to 100 miles is nice, but what happens if there’s nothing to plug it into? I’m eagerly awaiting Jerry-Can shaped battery backs. It perhaps offroad trailer mounted solar arrays.

speaking of terrifying, this one always gives me sweaty palms.
you can take that free climbing tomfuckery and smooth pound sand.

Never in a million years, I don't even like climbing a 20 ft ladder

Terrifying for real

News report

Full video go to 3:10

Still pics after...

https://twitter.com/SheriffAlert/status/1315062876919533570?s=20

https://twitter.com/SheriffAlert/status/1315091074977853440?s=20

Last edited:

How do they get that assembled in the first place? Imagine shaking that guys hand, he would have hella strong hands and forearms, might dislocate your wrist or rip an arm off ... lol.

How do they get that assembled in the first place? Imagine shaking that guys hand, he would have hella strong hands and forearms, might dislocate your wrist or rip an arm off ... lol.

Helicopters and gigantic balls of steel.

That gave me an absurd amount of anxiety
Never in a million years, I don't even like climbing a 20 ft ladder
That's a big ol' NOPE for me. Wow!

I spent years rock climbing and generally dangling from ropes at heights for "fun" and this still makes me nauseous to watch. I am completely OK with climbing and heights as long as I'm attached to a rope, but free climbing just seems like a suicide mission.

Jeez!!! The hook close to the top seems like it'd easily pop off if you swung a bit and that guy decided to take his foot off a peg to scratch it... NOPE!

Just looked it up. Median Salary is $56k/year. Not sure I'm going to be putting in an application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom