SOLD Racine, WI 53177 - Pair of OEM FRONT springs from 02/1980 FJ40 (Fits 79-83) SCRAPPED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I would like to sell this pair of stock OEM front springs from the 1980 FJ40 parts I picked up recently. I do not have the rear springs.

Only price drop......$40 plus shipping for the pair.

Next stop the dumpster.

1566182241755.JPEG

Last edited:
Bumpppp

Holiday Bump

Bump - Price Drop

Bump

Bump

bump

Should check to be sure what you actually have. The switch on the springs wasn't until 8/80, start of the 81 model. E-7/80 are the same. Won't mind having a set of 8/80+ to make my 82 frame/tube easier to move around. But Racine to AZ wouldn't be cheap to ship.

I used to spend a few weeks every summer in Racine. Both set of grandparents lived there.

@Living in the Past These spring packs are wider than all my others which are 67-78. The truck tags show February 1980.

When was the last time you were in Racine? If its been a while, I could swing by their old houses and snap a few pics for you.

Super Bowl Bump

Buy me Bump

Bump - Price Drop

Someone was going to buy these but I can't remember who. Wait, it was you.

Bump

Bump and price drop

Slow Tuesday bump

Still tripping over these......$40 plus shipping or they are headed for the dumpster. If you think about it the $40 is really just helping to cover the cost of time, packaging, and dropping off at a shipper.

Scrapped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom