Events/Trails PYS XI ?????? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope to leave Friday, maybe even Thursday night, since I cant seem to make it to Harlan in less than 11 hours....

It says 6 hours from my house, always takes me 8 or more.

We will plan on leaving early Friday morning then. Take our time to get there. I just changed my flight back so instead of Thursday I get in Wednesday night.

I have Friday off now, I'm leaving early Friday.
Woot.
And again I say, Woot.

Another loaded test drive, down south this time in the "Hills" of Indiana, confirms the 22re is not ready for a long journey in the mountains.
More work to be done.

I'll gladly help install some nitrous for those pesky hills

That sounds dangerous, picking up pieces of engine on a hill .

If I can get a rear locker by then, we can install it at camp.

Well if it's that kind of nitrous installation I'm fully on board.

Got my locker ordered today.
May not have time to install it.
5 days off between now and then.
1 day will be the daughter's wedding.
I gotta build new flower boxes for the wife, promised to do them prior to PYS, still haven't started, she didn't forget.

Did you happen to mention which pys you would be building the planter prior to?

You came to the right place and I can get you off the hook.

Thanks for the representation, Rome.
Retainer check is in the mail.

a442ff9c20d00a7349c3d82d02687ba6.png

80 is as ready as its going to be after this weekend. New crossmember/skid plate installed, exhaust no longer patched up with parts store bandages, AC blowing ice cold, knuckles rebuilt and RCV's repacked, and it's already halfway loaded up. She's driving well, though the exhaust does have a weird new resonation between 3-4k rpm and a lot of throttle. But at least it's not full of holes anymore.

Found a problem in the 4Runner front end.
Parts ordered, I paid extra for 2 day air shipping.
Best that's ever gotten me in the past is parts in 4 days. We'll see if it works this time.

4runner is ready I think. I haven't really driven it at all since November!! Which makes me very sad. If she lets me down, I will deserve it... :(

Found a problem in the 4Runner front end.
Parts ordered, I paid extra for 2 day air shipping.
Best that's ever gotten me in the past is parts in 4 days. We'll see if it works this time.

Is it something major?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom