Events/Trails PYS XI ?????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The older I get the better I was.

I blame it on photobucket and the slow death of forums. It can't possibly be us, we are still awesome.

Saw this on AOP’s website, looks like a race on the opening weekend of PYS when we would be there. Should we flip our park schedule and start at Harlan?

168E5B7E-2E0B-4B67-A180-66644F632DE6.jpeg

Depends, what day is everyone arriving? Leaving after work Thursday? Friday morning? Saturday?

I'll most likely leave after work Friday, stay somewhere that night, arrive Saturday noonish.

If I go, I'll leave Saturday morning.

I don't enjoy crowds of strangers.
But I don't know what racing is happening or the layout of the park, so I can't really make an educated decision.

I don't enjoy crowds of strangers.
But I don't know what racing is happening or the layout of the park, so I can't really make an educated decision.

Here’s the flyer they are posting

04AC967F-39C3-4ED4-92C4-D8FF897BD393.jpeg

Levi mentioned that camping can get tight at AOP on an event weekend

Then I vote to change the order, but again, I may not be going.

I would be fine with starting at Harlan if camping gets tough there. If most were arriving the day of the event and not wheeling I wasn't going to be too worried, but that doesn't sound all that fun.

I would be fine with starting at Harlan if camping gets tough there. If most were arriving the day of the event and not wheeling I wasn't going to be too worried, but that doesn't sound all that fun.

That’s where I’m at too. I guess it’s not a place on the same size scale of Windrock or Harlan so it gets cozy.

Why not just start at Windrock, to keep the "far first" approach? Isn't Windrock like an hour from AOP?

It's too quiet in here lately and only 2k views. We used to be better

Yeah, forums are dying. Kids are all on social media. The mass text threads are fun but do have many downsides...

But, I have to admit, I am curious to see this rock bouncing thing... I am bounce-curious.

I don't care which park.
I'll be riding bitch.
The pickup is fine on drives to work and s***, but I tested it loaded on the interstate, with a headwind and couldn't get 55mph from the 22re and 37s to save my life.
Power mods or mo-betta gearing or something needs to happen before long drives can happen.
Cause I'd likely shoot myself in the head if I have to drive that slow for 6 to 8 hours.

4runner should be going in time.

I don't care which park.
I'll be riding bitch.
The pickup is fine on drives to work and s***, but I tested it loaded on the interstate, with a headwind and couldn't get 55mph from the 22re and 37s to save my life.
Power mods or mo-betta gearing or something needs to happen before long drives can happen.
Cause I'd likely shoot myself in the head if I have to drive that slow for 6 to 8 hours.

4runner should be going in time.

You aren't trailering with the tundra?

Ok, I'm down with starting at Harlan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom