Put pictures of the wheels you have in yours 80 series (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This isn't mine, but I do have a green 93 with a 3" lift. I've been looking for a good wheel/tire combo for green paint. Hard to find honestly. This is one of the better ones I've come across & I thought I'd toss it out as an example if anyone else with a green 80 is looking for wheels.
DByAFtg
ArQmqOx

View attachment 1623228

View attachment 1623229
It’s like deja vu.

Last week. 16x10 Pro Comp steel w/315 BFG KO2s.

This week Icon Six Speed Gunmetal 17x8.5, 4.75BS, 0 offset, 1.5” spacers w/35” GY Wangler DuraTrac.

This week Icon Six Speed Gunmetal 17x8.5, 4.75BS, 0 offset, 1.5” spacers w/35” GY Wangler DuraTrac.
View attachment 1930194View attachment 1930195View attachment 1930196
Ok! That does it! I need those wheels! I have been looking for months trying to decide what to do and am getting to the point where I need new tires. So the big question, stock wheels and new tires or go to 17” wheels AND new tires. I’ve been looking at these icons as my 1st choice and now seeing them I’m sold! What size lift are you running? Do the center caps only fit with spacers?

Ok! That does it! I need those wheels! I have been looking for months trying to decide what to do and am getting to the point where I need new tires. So the big question, stock wheels and new tires or go to 17” wheels AND new tires. I’ve been looking at these icons as my 1st choice and now seeing them I’m sold! What size lift are you running? Do the center caps only fit with spacers?
4”
Installer said he thought caps would even fit without spacers, but I can’t verify.

Level8 Pro
IMG_20180326_163153.jpg

[/URL]
One of the things I love about the Level8's is the nylon rock ring cover. So smart. I wish some other wheel manufacturers would do it. Nice to have a sacrificial ring to take the abuse from the rocks that can be replaced pretty cheap without chewing up the alloy on the wheels.

One of the things I love about the Level8's is the nylon rock ring cover. So smart. I wish some other wheel manufacturers would do it. Nice to have a sacrificial ring to take the abuse from the rocks that can be replaced pretty cheap without chewing up the alloy on the wheels.
Yes they are nice to have. I have chewed up mine following you LOL. Here is the worst one with a 1/4 inch hole and it is still hard to see. I had to put a light on it to show it in the photo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom