PRP Toddler & Teen Seats w/5 Point Harnesses (New) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nay

Threads
I have two sets of PRP seats for sale:

2 "Teen" seats (PRP states ages 5-12 - link for dimensions below)
2 "Preemie" seats (PRP states ages 1-4 - link for dimensions below)
4 five-point SFI 16.1 PRP harnesses (2" wide)

None of this equipment has ever been installed our used outside of my kids pretending they were fighter pilots in the living room :D . I am selling because I finally faced reality, bought an 80 series, and sold the Jeep project these seats were going into. I think these seats would be all day comfortable for kids while keeping them in 5 point harnesses.

You can see the specs on these seats here (scroll to bottom of page):

http://www.prpseats.com/suspension-seats.html

These can be bolted directly into a cage or PRP has floor mounts. I do not have weld on cage tabs, but those are readily sourced.

The seats run $199 each new, and 2" width 16.1 SFI harnesses are typically around $100 each.

I am selling each set of seats for $250 plus shipping. Harnesses are $125 for a set of two plus shipping.

Shipping is Fedex ground from 80919.

I take Paypal.

I will sell the seat sets separately, but will not break up a set. I will sell the harnesses separately in sets of two. The harnesses are adjustable to adult size.

A set of seats plus harnesses goes for $350 plus shipping. $675 takes the entire package, including 12 3" washers and nuts/bolts that PRP sent with the seats (I guess for floor mounting the harnesses).

First pic is toddler seats
Second pic is teen seats
3rd pic is side view that shows 5 point slot and seat mounting tabs

PM with questions or post 'em here.
PRP Seat - Toddler.JPG
PRP Seat - Teen.JPG
PRP Seat - Side.JPG

Here is a pic of the teen seats (just sitting on the floor unmounted) in the Jeep XJ project they were going into as a direct bolt into the cage. It was a six point cage and I was going to integrate a tube floor mount for the seats and harnesses so everything was mounted into the cage. You can save a ton of space in a tight project by using kid-sized seats for the young ones. Once mounted, the seats would have been about 4" higher and slightly to the rear, with added triangulation to the cage - no real point to this except to give some visual ideas :D .
PRP Seats in Jeep.jpg

Sale pending on the teen seats + harnesses...

peesalot is looking for this stuff also

I would like to get in line for the teen set if sale falls out. Cash in hand.

I would like to get in line for the teen set if sale falls out. Cash in hand.

You are #2. Will let you know on Thursday if sale does not go through.

If peesalot needs them. Let him have them. My 40 is a long way from being done and needing them. Just trying to get everything together.

Thanks,

Gary

Peesalot, you have PM :D

No response from Peesalot, Gary still has first dibs until tomorrow, anybody still interested let me know :cheers:

No deal yet - going to Ebay on Wednesday...

Are these still available ? Mike

I didn't see this last post, sorry.

Yes, they are still available. And going to ebay tomorrow...

Bump for some nice seats, those are sweet. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom