Project - Not so Nice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cut and installed some fender liners for the front. Tub underlayment matches surprisingly well. Also set her down to ride height...very shocked at how low it is. Maybe I was just used to it setting on jack stands or the lift.

Barn doors mounted. Due to bud built qtrs I had to space out the passenger side of the bumper 1/16" via washers...the basket arm was hitting the lower door hinge...never simple. This iPhone camera really sucks.

I dunno man. Skirts on a 40 just dont seem right......... still looks great!

Fender skirts/liners.

But quite the color match :clap:

Just ordered drive shafts from Mr. Woods! So far it's been a painless process and super customer service. Take a couple measurements, discuss options, provide credit card and they'll arrive in 1 week!

Going with DC shafts front and rear and their ultimate travel splines in the front. $909 shipped.

No expense spared. Nice.

Did you buy a spare driveshaft or just the two that will get installed?

No expense spared. Nice.

Did you buy a spare driveshaft or just the two that will get installed?

Why stop now, right?? It's not really that much less getting used DC shafts and then having them rebuilt and resized.

Just the two. I've got a pair of oem shafts with newer ujoints that I'll eventually have sized accordingly.

Last edited:
When can we see this thing? Incredible work!

When can we see this thing? Incredible work!

Thanks...in the wild, who knows...I had hoped for months ago :(. It's available for viewing in my shop anytime anyone wants to swing by and shoot the s***.

Here is your "Come Hell or high water" date: The Carolina Relic Run is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2018 - Sunday, April 29, 2018.

Here is your "Come Hell or high water" date: The Carolina Relic Run is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2018 - Sunday, April 29, 2018.

jesus...if it's not done then...i quit :). Not even going to say a date cause if I do then I'm bound to miss it :lol:

u have to have goals. ;<)

Is there a plan for back seats? You know .... so more of us can ride. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom