Pre 70 fj40 banjo bolt for rear wheel cylinder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know a place (other than muds classifieds obviously) to find exact replacement banjo bolts for the older style wheel cylinders? PO much have lost/broke one of them, and for whatever reason figured that a solid stainless steel bolt would suffice… obviously it does not. The part is discontinued and I had to search all day for something that fits. But it’s just a little short, it works but I would prefer to have it done correctly. Otherwise I’m just waiting for someone selling their old drum parts after switching to discs. I’ve searched the forums here and on Facebook an can’t find a thing about it.

Does anyone know a place (other than muds classifieds obviously) to find exact replacement banjo bolts for the older style wheel cylinders? PO much have lost/broke one of them, and for whatever reason figured that a solid stainless steel bolt would suffice… obviously it does not. The part is discontinued and I had to search all day for something that fits. But it’s just a little short, it works but I would prefer to have it done correctly. Otherwise I’m just waiting for someone selling their old drum parts after switching to discs. I’ve searched the forums here and on Facebook an can’t find a thing about it.
CCOT

CCOT
Well thank you…I checked all the other big ones and I always forget about CCOT. That’s embarrassing, but I appreciate it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom