Prado Pre-Purchase Look Over - Three Rivers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The time has come for another Land Cruiser to be added to the fleet and the likely candidate is at JDM Sport Classics in Three Rivers. The catch is I am in Colorado and I like to hedge my bet when possible. Does anyone have a recommendation for a mechanic in that area to give a truck a once over? As much as I would love a specific Land Cruiser shop those seem to be rare in the area and I am only looking for a general health report of the vehicle.

My second option if there is a cruiser head in the area I am happy to pay for time and travel to have the truck looked at. I understand that you might not be a mechanic and are happy to provide a list of things I am looking for to be looked at.

My last option is to fly in myself, which I don't have reservation about, but a recommendation on which airport would be appreciated. I will be up front with saying I am not well traveled in that part of the country and I am seeing several major airpots I could come into and just looking to see if there is a preference or recommendation to which one.

Thanks!

The time has come for another Land Cruiser to be added to the fleet and the likely candidate is at JDM Sport Classics in Three Rivers. The catch is I am in Colorado and I like to hedge my bet when possible. Does anyone have a recommendation for a mechanic in that area to give a truck a once over? As much as I would love a specific Land Cruiser shop those seem to be rare in the area and I am only looking for a general health report of the vehicle.

My second option if there is a cruiser head in the area I am happy to pay for time and travel to have the truck looked at. I understand that you might not be a mechanic and are happy to provide a list of things I am looking for to be looked at.

My last option is to fly in myself, which I don't have reservation about, but a recommendation on which airport would be appreciated. I will be up front with saying I am not well traveled in that part of the country and I am seeing several major airpots I could come into and just looking to see if there is a preference or recommendation to which one.

Thanks!
I'd suggest flying into Grand Rapids GRR Airport Homepage - https://www.grr.org/

Concur with @TCEd about Grand Rapids being the best airport. Only about an hour or so from Three Rivers.

I’m in Northern Michigan but will be driving through Three Rivers on Saturday for a family reunion in Indiana. I may be able to make the timing work out and stop to check it out for you. Send me a PM with your number

Cheers,
Jonathan

Great thank you for the suggestion.
Concur with @TCEd about Grand Rapids being the best airport. Only about an hour or so from Three Rivers.

I’m in Northern Michigan but will be driving through Three Rivers on Saturday for a family reunion in Indiana. I may be able to make the timing work out and stop to check it out for you. Send me a PM with your number

Cheers,
Jonathan
Sounds like Grand Rapids is the place. I will shoot you a PM here shortly. Thank you for your offer of generosity.

I am 20 minutes from Three Rivers, let me know if I can take a look at it for you. Pm sent with my cell.

I just wanted to reach out and say thank you to everyone who offered to look at the Prado. I was able to get someone's schedule to align and that sealed the fate of that truck. It arrived this morning!

I just wanted to reach out and say thank you to everyone who offered to look at the Prado. I was able to get someone's schedule to align and that sealed the fate of that truck. It arrived this morning!
Well let’s see it!

Just made it back from its maiden voyage. Right now just enjoying it, but it will get a couple maintenance item in the coming weeks I am sure as it get driven more, but that is to be expected.

Prado First Drive.jpg

Just made it back from its maiden voyage. Right now just enjoying it, but it will get a couple maintenance item in the coming weeks I am sure as it get driven more, but that is to be expected.

View attachment 3428003
Oh that is extremely cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom