Portable toilets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Groovers are great, but I don't think I would want to keep in the 80 though.

Ross

I have a 5 gallon bucket version and it works but it is low, and tends to be tippy... I'm thinking that when setting up to camp in one place for a few days (I set up a pop-up toilet/privacy enclosure) it would be nice to have something more stable and comfortable...

Other than the vibe surrounding a device designed primarily for the elderly what is the problem as you see it?

I have a 5 gallon bucket version and it works but it is low, and tends to be tippy... I'm thinking that when setting up to camp in one place for a few days (I set up a pop-up toilet/privacy enclosure) it would be nice to have something more stable and comfortable...

Other than the vibe surrounding a device designed primarily for the elderly what is the problem as you see it?
I missed this post.
I upgraded our lug a loo to a 7 gallon bucket, huge difference, same diameter but a few inches taller.
The aversion to the commode thing is just around dumping the bucket, not great associations with that chore. I guess if you used a wag bag it would be okay.

PETT. Works great and folds up way smaller than a 5 gallon bucket. I toss the wag-bags in my Trasharoo with all the other waste. Smell does not set in for 4-5 days unless it's real hot. Then maybe 3.

Wal-Mart has the best deal on wag-bags under a house label. It's pains me to send anyone to Wal-Mart but I personally can't justify spending $4 per crap on the premium containment unit at the specialty retailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom