PIG THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ahh, toe is only one element of an alignment but I see where they are going. FWIW, some rigs with really big tires actually do better a bit toed out.

I prefer toe up...

I prefer toe up...
tore-up-from.jpg

Ain’t nobody whompin these pigs. Report to the TBBA thread.

Whompin’ pig left 8 years ago this month
upload_2018-9-25_10-33-2.jpeg

39s went in trash
37s went on pig
80 went to 35s

Funny how i thought it was a rotten mess but now i realize it wasnt all that bad actually. However 35s were hilariously small on it

http://vid79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/jasonmfree/toyotas/FJ-55/MOV008231.mp4

That's a maybe.... Photo Suckit has most all the vids/pics held hostage. Cant remember if vid credits go to BMThiker or i believe it was Steehn on pumpkin pig run 2008 i think

Edit: appears its not BMT :)

Last edited:
The scariest contraption on the planet on the trail is a FJ55 with a spring over on stock axles. I literally used to cringe wheeling with folks with them. Always on the verge of tipping over.

The scariest contraption on the planet on the trail is a FJ55 with a spring over on stock axles. I literally used to cringe wheeling with folks with them. Always on the verge of tipping over.

Lol. The tippy biotch agrees..... then add a 3” BL. (Not my doing) however i was the only owner of first 4 not to flop it lol. May have flattened a rain gutter in uwharrie though.

Stock in a snowy driveway.
Stock in a muddy field/ditch.
SOA + 3” BL Paragon pig party 03/4 ish

Not sure whatever happened to it after st8rocks sold it. I heard it was around Newport news va

@wngrog did you run 33x10.50s on the stock suspension? If I go on and get new shoes I don't want to buy tires twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom