Pig Party - 2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad I'm not the only one, I had to punt and send my rig to a buddies shop to knock out a few of the "to do" list items. I'll get it back tomorrow and there are plenty of nights that don't require much sleep to "finish". We are all in!

full panic , overdrive gear set in trans stared making bad sounds . maybe used parts were not such a great idea .

IMG_8488.JPG
IMG_8495.JPG
Yeah it's too close for comfort. It'll kill me to drive the wife's hundred if the 55 isn't ready, but that's plan B. :(

Master Yoda says something about "there is no try, do or do not". I say " if it was easy, everybody would do it" I know as well as anyone that S happens but let's give it our best to get to the First Pig fest!

So the shirt idea is out. To much work to finish before I go. Im still not sure Redline will have my rig ready by then. can't risk making a bunch and not be able to go. if the truck is not done Im going with the forester and bring my MTB. I will still have some fun things to share.

Want to make sure I have all my :pig: or ducks, in a row before I leave. How do you explain to a State Trooper it's PATINA :rofl:.
well, you can't speed so the only reason to get pulled over and have to explain would be chunk of rusty panels falling off ;)

So the shirt idea is out. To much work to finish before I go. Im still not sure Redline will have my rig ready by then. can't risk making a bunch and not be able to go. if the truck is not done Im going with the forester and bring my MTB. I will still have some fun things to share.

That is too bad Terry, thank you for trying.

Got my stuff together and made my reservation!

Arriving Weds, 21 June, leaving Sun 25 June.

It sounds like the campground is filling up! I got Site 13. My wife says I snore, but I never hear it...

Should be me, the wife and our boy. Maybe a little chihuahua as well.

I tried to update the spreadsheet as well just now.

I was trying to remember if I had electricity in my spot - looks like yes.
If I end up not bringing the camper I can share a spot in my site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom