Pig Adventure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Drove my 55 to Canyon Guadalupe in Baja Calif. Mex. over the last few days. Crossed at Mexicali. No problemo on the way in, a total horror to get out of that totally dis organized city. The hot springs were great. Always an adventure in a pig , always an adventure in Mex.

Burrros at Canyon Gadalupe.JPG

55 into Canyon Gadalupe.JPG

Gaudalupe Palpa.JPG

Road to Canyon guadalupe.JPG

Oh my god!
Guadalupe Canyon!
I went on a trip in the early 90s with the intention of getting to Guadalupe Canyon. We met up with a buddy from San Louis Obispo in a 60 in Rosarito. We made the mistake of having a couple drinks which at first was just filling time til my buddy arrived, and then the others were in celebrtation of meeting, and the rest were, well, I guess just excessive. Later after watching what I had thought was my friend driving away in his cruiser we went home the next day never making the hot springs, 9 people in my 55, and no fj60. When we all got back in home town after 5 hours of driving we decided that we should go and have a couple to celebrate our safe return sans 60. It helped soften the loss.

I'll tell you what! That was one of the most epic/ memorable/ fun trips I have ever taken. Absolutely off the charts! Absolutely!

You have just made me realize what my next cruiser trip is going to be! Maybe with a few less drinks/etc.

Salud

Oh my god!
Guadalupe Canyon!
I went on a trip in the early 90s with the intention of getting to Guadalupe Canyon. We met up with a buddy from San Louis Obispo in a 60 in Rosarito. We made the mistake of having a couple drinks which at first was just filling time til my buddy arrived, and then the others were in celebrtation of meeting, and the rest were, well, I guess just excessive. Later after watching what I had thought was my friend driving away in his cruiser we went home the next day never making the hot springs, 9 people in my 55, and no fj60. When we all got back in home town after 5 hours of driving we decided that we should go and have a couple to celebrate our safe return sans 60. It helped soften the loss.

I'll tell you what! That was one of the most epic/ memorable/ fun trips I have ever taken. Absolutely off the charts! Absolutely!

You have just made me realize what my next cruiser trip is going to be! Maybe with a few less drinks/etc.

Salud

I’d post up for a seat/drive on that trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom