Wanted Patiently searching for a 200 Series in the Elusive Amazon Green... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am finally in the market for a LC for my wife's DD. As this will just be a kid carrier for now, looking for it to be as stock as possible. Looking for a 200 series Amazon Green. I have about 2 months before I really need to pull the trigger on something so if anyone sees anything interesting, please let me know. I missed my chance on one that sold recently in SC...I think it sold in a matter of hours...Although I have a feeling most Amazon Green LCs will sell that quickly...

I agree. Need to see pictures of the underneath. Being from up there it’s whole life, I’m sure there’s rust.

FYI...I called dealer to get more info. Before any discussion could be had they needed to know from where I was calling. I don't live close to Boston and they informed me they only want to sell to someone 'local'.

If it’s not super rusty I’d say that’s a great deal for someone looking for a green one!
I ended up buying the one in MA. I live in Portland,Or and paid for a mechanic to go and check it out and take pics...there is some surface rust on the bottom but not much and he wasn’t concerned. I’m getting it shipped to Portland and will take care of the surface rust ASAP! He took a bunch of pics and the interior is in great shape. Can’t wait to get it!

I would have been really interested...but I just pulled the trigger on a 09' LX570. 130k miles, one local owner and around 40 service records at Lexus and Toyota. Really great condition and well taken care of. Got a incredible deal that I couldn't pass up. Got it for over 8k under retail....score.

I have a 2013 with around 72k miles if you're really interested. Only mods are ARB front bumper (with Warn Winch) and OME Suspension.
@ncsumd might be interested....

I would have been really interested...but I just pulled the trigger on a 09' LX570. 130k miles, one local owner and around 40 service records at Lexus and Toyota. Really great condition and well taken care of. Got a incredible deal that I couldn't pass up. Got it for over 8k under retail....score.

Mind if I ask what the price was OTD? Thanks!

Mind if I ask what the price was OTD? Thanks!

OTD cash price of 23k. My negotiation skills were on point...if I was not afraid of someone grabbing it out from under me...I would have played the long game and could have probably gotten them down another 1k. Also leveraged Manheim Auction data and the radiator flaw (took $1,000 of the top for that) in this age of 200s.

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

Not mine/no affiliation and not exactly stock or cheap but thought someone here might be interested as this color seems to have a following

Listed here. Mud member

My bad I don't meet the minimum portfolio requirements to play in the 200 section often, but I like to sneak in on the weekends :D

FYI, it took me about two years of searching to find my Green 200. I woke up one morning and I had an email from cars.com or some similar car search service. It was 7:30am and the listing was for a Green 2014 LC in the Dallas area. I called the dealer when they opened at 8am. They still had the LC, it was listed the night before. The price was right so I booked a one way flight leaving at noon the same day. By 6pm I was driving back home. You have to jump on these as soon as you see them. No regrets, love the LC and the green color.

IMG_4072.jpg

Nice work! I’ve had mine a little over a month and love it. I just ordered some method roost bronze wheels that I’ll put on in a couple of weeks. I had never seen the green in person and was super happy when I got it.

24B2199E-2A41-4DE7-B976-D90198A37E65.jpeg

197041A7-9CB3-419B-8DDA-32D78854993E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom