Wanted Patiently searching for a 200 Series in the Elusive Amazon Green... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am finally in the market for a LC for my wife's DD. As this will just be a kid carrier for now, looking for it to be as stock as possible. Looking for a 200 series Amazon Green. I have about 2 months before I really need to pull the trigger on something so if anyone sees anything interesting, please let me know. I missed my chance on one that sold recently in SC...I think it sold in a matter of hours...Although I have a feeling most Amazon Green LCs will sell that quickly...

OTD cash price of 23k. My negotiation skills were on point...if I was not afraid of someone grabbing it out from under me...I would have played the long game and could have probably gotten them down another 1k. Also leveraged Manheim Auction data and the radiator flaw (took $1,000 of the top for that) in this age of 200s.

How can a mere mortal get access to Manheim Auction data?

How can a mere mortal get access to Manheim Auction data?

There is a thread somewhere in the 200 series forum where someone posted their login info for everyone to use. I will try to find it.

cant find where it was... but @Mogwai posted it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom