Parts sourcing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mrsjynx

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello, picking up an 85 solid axle/efi/5 speed in a couple weeks. Have lots of cruiser parts sourcing but looking to see who is the go to for 1st Gen parts. Thanks!

51BDBF98-7E26-4BD3-BAFC-F189113C2E5B.jpeg

It's going to depend on the part. Drivetrain is no problem. Body parts and interior? Ya good luck. Be aware that the used junk out there is going for a premium.

There are no parts available at all. You're out of luck. I might as well make it easy on you and take that off your hands. You don't need the aggravation.

LOL wow nice truck. Our 4Runners could be twins...
IMG_4322.JPG

Where are you located? I've got a few sources for parts here in AZ. It all depends on what you're looking for. There are still a surprising amount of parts available from the dealer.

Can get you body and interior parts...

I see you're a vendor. Do you have a website link? How would we go about checking on parts you may have access to?

Where are you located? I've got a few sources for parts here in AZ. It all depends on what you're looking for. There are still a surprising amount of parts available from the dealer.
I’m in Tennessee.

Hello, picking up an 85 solid axle/efi/5 speed in a couple weeks. Have lots of cruiser parts sourcing but looking to see who is the go to for 1st Gen parts. Thanks!
Did ya get it? If so, more photos please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom