SOLD Parting out 93' - 97' FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the black steering wheel for the ‘93? If so, can you post more pics?
I'll post some next week. I have several and I know I have some nice ones. Would be $100 shipped, if that is to high, please let me know.

I'm looking for a rolling chassis: frame, suspension, front and rear axles, steering gear. Do not want drivetrain, body, etc. I'm near Cat Spring, TX and can bring wheels/tires to get it on my trailer. What would you want for that?

I'm looking for a rolling chassis: frame, suspension, front and rear axles, steering gear. Do not want drivetrain, body, etc. I'm near Cat Spring, TX and can bring wheels/tires to get it on my trailer. What would you want for that?
PM sent

Looking for a driver side mirror in white if you have any...

Just added the following items.

1. Engine/trans/t-case out of a 95' LC80 150K on the clock - $2000
2. 95/97 trans/t-case - $500

Need the transmission ecu from the 93 (see pic below). Mounted on the firewall next to the cruise control ecu. Let me know if available.
4C24E0F8-36D2-4BCD-951D-3940541D4C88.jpeg

I don’t only because when you try to remove them something always breaks so I don’t remove them.

I was to busy to at the shop today to look for the controller but I know I have one.

Do you have an oak colored interior fuse box cover for a 95-97?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom